• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada buying silver/gold and stuff at Merrimack mtg tomorrow

Started by Dave Ridley, March 02, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

PowerPenguin

Damn, Dada. I wish I was already in NH- We could do a lot of good trading! :'( I'll see you at PF though, I hope.

Atlas

Dada, are you into buying junk silver? Like the predominently silver quarters of the past. I have close to a hundred lbs of it and won't need it all. Just curious as I won't be in NH til fall

powerchuter

I'm reasonably certain he meant real silver and gold...
Not the junk stuff...

Russell Kanning

Pat McCotter

I would be interested in buying some. I would prefer those with readable dates. Pricing at the time you are in NH. (Junk silver from Rebel.)

Dave Ridley

good gosh rebel you have a hundred pounds of the stuff?  That's more than the average 25 year old's net worth.
Ya sure i buy junk sil  just catch me at the right time and yes the dates do need to be readable or there should be some other way to be sure they are pre 65

error

I have two pre-1965 dimes I just want to be rid of. One is dated 1954, the other 1962. They're taking up valuable space. ;D

Russell Kanning

there was so much trading going on at the MVPorc meeting, I was tempted to tip over the moneychangers tables ... but then I remember that they were all voluntary transactions. Have you noticed when there is no coercion involved in a transaction ... both parties are usually smiling?

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 08, 2007, 02:11 AM NHFT
there was so much trading going on at the MVPorc meeting, I was tempted to tip over the moneychangers tables ... but then I remember that they were all voluntary transactions. Have you noticed when there is no coercion involved in a transaction ... both parties are usually smiling?

I notice that my customers almost always say thanks when they pay my invoices!