• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need help for FSP event in Bedford 4/28 to 5/1

Started by Elvis, April 03, 2005, 06:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis

Hey Undergrounders - This is an FSP-sanctioned event.  If that is forbidden in this category, I expect the mods will move it...

I got the thumbs up for sponsoring the MRF conference in Bedford.  Here is some info on the event: http://www.mrf.org/beast2005.php 

I need some help from one or more locals for the things I cannot do remotely. 

1. I need a full sized banner to hang there.  Must be at least 4' long and in decent shape.

2. I need someone to drop off that banner at the event.  Most likely that will need to be done on 4/28.  I would prefer that the volunteer could stick around or check back in the next morning to make sure that they hung our banner someplace prominent in the event hall, not off in the corner behind the stairs...

3. Someone has to pick up the banner in the afternoon of 5/1 and return it to its rightful owner.

If you can help with any of these tasks, please let me know!

-Morey

Michael Fisher

Quote from: hewhocannotbenamed on April 03, 2005, 06:54 PM NHFT
Hey Undergrounders - This is an FSP-sanctioned event.? If that is forbidden in this category, I expect the mods will move it...

I don't think I've ever seen a moderator move or delete ANYTHING before on the NH Underground.   ;)

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

I might be able to make a banner...basically it would be 3 x 4, white with black lettering, stenciled, nothing fancy.  posterboard.  let me know if this is ok and what it should say.  the lettering would be probabl 6'' high.    I can fit about 32 characters on the entire sign at that size.  However i know i can't be at the event. 

Dave Ridley

email me if you want me to help in this way:   dada orwell at earthlink poi*nt net

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Can we use one of the local group banners that Brian has?

Russell Kanning

Bedford just doesn't strike me as the perfect location for a motorcycle freedom group....just a little too boring and suburban soccor mom infested....maybe they could buzz the schools. ;D

Elvis

Dada, cheers for the offer.  If I can't find one of our vinyl banners, I may take you up on it.

Russell, who is Brian and how can I get in touch with him?  We had a banner of the type I described at the gun show.  I'll ask Sandy where that one went back to.  I just thought there were lots of them out there in circulation.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on April 04, 2005, 10:32 AM NHFT
Bedford just doesn't strike me as the perfect location for a motorcycle freedom group....just a little too boring and suburban soccor mom infested....maybe they could buzz the schools. ;D

LOL - 'scuse me, but don't I make the perfect soccer mom? NOT!!!

- Soccer Mom's Worst Nightmare (and proud of it)