• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has anyone gone to a place called FunSpot in Weirs Beach?

Started by Raineyrocks, March 11, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

We went today and the place is pretty cool.  There are 3 floors of different arcade games, bowling, slot machines (not for money but for tokens) and other stuff too.

I wasted tons of tokens on those stupid machines that you drop the tokens in and it hopefully will cause a whole lot of tokens to be pushed out.  What a sucker I am! 

I can't wait until the drive-in opens up in Weirs Beach again, that is so much fun.

LiveFree

You forgot to mention their indoor golf!  They also have a go kart place across the street open in the summer.

And right down the road are a few small water parks open in the summer.  The area is really nice during the summer time.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: estoves on March 17, 2007, 01:10 AM NHFT
The place where Billy Mitchel first got a perfect score in Pac-man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mitchell_%28Pac-Man%29

I love Pac-man!  I used to invite my friends over and of course that including getting totally wasted and we'd play pac-man all day/night long.  I became so good at playing that game, makes me want to dig out my Atari. :D