• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone know of a legitimate way to make money and stay home?

Started by Raineyrocks, March 12, 2007, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Quote from: error on March 13, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: mappchik on March 13, 2007, 01:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on March 13, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT
All right, who ordered the Neal Boortz book? ;D

That was NOT me. And, when I do order it, it'll be a Mothers' Day gift for my mom, who is a big fan.
She also thinks the world of Sean Hannity, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Oh, you must have ordered the Come Back with a Warrant Doormat, then.

Ohh I like that.

error

Yeah I like it too. Haven't had much chance to use one inside an apartment building though. I'll probably pick up one of my own soon.

Kat Kanning

Do you really want them to come back?  How about:  Government?  Go away!

Lloyd Danforth

Raineyrocks

I have a great idea you could put the "come back with a warrant" mat down and then after "they" leave" to get a warrant switch your mat to "government? go away!

Lloyd Danforth

Or... 'We Had a Nice Warm Fire While You Were Gone.......and Flushed The Toilet'

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 14, 2007, 11:35 AM NHFT
Or... 'We Had a Nice Warm Fire While You Were Gone.......and Flushed The Toilet'

Hee, hee that's good Lloyd!  As long as you don't have a septic tank! ;D

Lloyd Danforth

True, but, a septic tank could add a level of fun if you didn't flush anything ;D

Kat Kanning

Quantrill

QuoteThe T-shirt idea isn't bad but I don't want to take Quantrill's idea.

Don't shy away from the idea because of me!  If I felt it was something I had to do to make money then I wouldn't post the idea here.  I'll be doing the 9-5 thing in addition to writing and recording my music.  So it would be at least a year before I could consider the t-shirt biz (then there's start-up cost and a place to house the equipment). 

If you get a t-shirt biz going, maybe I can come work for you in exchange for t-shirts for the band.  Be sure to consult people who are in this line of work for ideas and such.

And if I'm not able to start my own HVAC company in a few years (when I have more experience) then I have another idea (which I won't reveal) on a business adventure.

GOD I love Capitalism...

:)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Quantrill on March 15, 2007, 11:20 AM NHFT
QuoteThe T-shirt idea isn't bad but I don't want to take Quantrill's idea.

Don't shy away from the idea because of me!  If I felt it was something I had to do to make money then I wouldn't post the idea here.  I'll be doing the 9-5 thing in addition to writing and recording my music.  So it would be at least a year before I could consider the t-shirt biz (then there's start-up cost and a place to house the equipment). 

If you get a t-shirt biz going, maybe I can come work for you in exchange for t-shirts for the band.  Be sure to consult people who are in this line of work for ideas and such.

And if I'm not able to start my own HVAC company in a few years (when I have more experience) then I have another idea (which I won't reveal) on a business adventure.

GOD I love Capitalism...

:)

Thanks Quantrill!  I'm stuck in a rut right now, sucky depression gets a hold on me sometimes so I'm probably not going to do anything for right now anyway! 

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 15, 2007, 11:28 AM NHFT
Thanks Quantrill!  I'm stuck in a rut right now, sucky depression gets a hold on me sometimes so I'm probably not going to do anything for right now anyway! 

You could collect stray cats and sell them to Chinese restaurants.

Dan

Quote from: error on March 15, 2007, 12:32 PM NHFT

:biglaugh: :laughing4: :rofl: :duh:

Lloyd Danforth

I suggested to the 'MythbusterS' crew that they buy some Chinese food at a bunch of different places and compare the DNA against a cat.  They are teasing a 'viewer ideas' show, but, I don't expect to see this.

Raineyrocks

Oh my gosh, that is funny! After we moved here someone told us that this Chinese restaurant we used to go to a while back was shut down because the chicken wasn't really chicken, if you know what I mean.  I am so glad I was a vegetarian then but Rick and the kids were pretty grossed out, they've had sweet and sour chicken there plenty of times.