• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You have the right to remain topless

Started by error, March 13, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: lildog on March 14, 2007, 12:50 PM NHFT
:blush:

Why stop at topless?  Vt had it right with those who were stripping down in the parking lot.

I don't think they were ENTIRELY bottomless, but I could be remembering wrong.

aworldnervelink

Dan

aworldnervelink

I just think I need to get some curtains first, but then it's ON!

Dan

Wait.... if you don't put in curtains, then we don't need waivers!

We'll just have to set up the webcams outside, pointing in.

slim

Quote from: aworldnervelink on March 14, 2007, 01:39 PM NHFT
Topless party. My place.

That would be a great theme party!!! much better then a costume theme party.  >:D

Beth221

Quote from: aworldnervelink on March 14, 2007, 01:39 PM NHFT
Topless party. My place.

im telling ya, im going to turn your house into a brothel

Quantrill

Quote from: CNHT on March 13, 2007, 07:24 PM NHFT
If you want to see me topless you'll at least have to take me out to dinner.. LOL

:biglaugh:

Ok Just kidding!

Do they have White Castle in NH?  My treat...

41mag

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 01:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: lildog on March 14, 2007, 12:50 PM NHFT
:blush:

Why stop at topless?  Vt had it right with those who were stripping down in the parking lot.

I don't think they were ENTIRELY bottomless, but I could be remembering wrong.
That was in Brattleboro.  I remember Gardner or someone at WNTK mentioning this. 

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8JVD1C00&show_article=1

They decided to table the talk of having a law prohibiting this until spring comes around (winter will take care of it for now).

Lloyd Danforth

mvpel

Quote from: Quantrill on March 17, 2007, 12:21 AM NHFTDo they have White Castle in NH?  My treat...

No, they don't, and it makes me very sad.  I stuff myself to the point of nausea every time I visit my folks in Michigan.

error

Quote from: mvpel on March 19, 2007, 01:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Quantrill on March 17, 2007, 12:21 AM NHFTDo they have White Castle in NH?  My treat...

No, they don't, and it makes me very sad.  I stuff myself to the point of nausea every time I visit my folks in Michigan.

I've made it a point to stop by White Castle every time I pass through Manhattan (except this last time, when I was there in the morning, rather than the evening). Much to my shock and disgust, they have started putting ketchup on the sliders!! :(

lastlady

My sister was hiking in a some what secluded area in the Santa Monica mountains in Los Angeles county. She found a small pond off the hiking trail  and decided to jump in for a dip. She took off her clothes and jumped in. Out of nowhere a sheriff came out of the bush and issuesd her a citation. Keep in mind there was no one around. I always tell people this story when they say they live in a "free country". On another level it makes one really think about the world we live in when a beautiful woman is cited, humiliated and punished for enjoying the earth, celebrating the beauty of her home in her most nature state.

Lloyd Danforth

He should have just thanked her and moved on