• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You have the right to remain topless

Started by error, March 13, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Quote from: mvpel on April 11, 2007, 10:41 AM NHFT
You'd have to look at one image every fourteen seconds for eight hours every single day for a year to see all 750,000.

Well, doesn't every male mind process that in his head naturally?

Recumbent ReCycler

I used to go swimming sans bathing suit at a somewhat remote swimming hole that was near a corn field and also at the public beach after it was closed for the night when I was in my teens and early twenties.  I found that I am more comfortable when swimming in the nude.  When I spent a summer in Finland, I saw a lot of public nudity, and although at first I found it somewhat arousing, eventually I got used to it and it became no big thing.  One of the funniest sights that I saw that summer was about a dozen elderly loose-skinned naked people running down a pier from a sauna and jumping into the ocean.

lastlady

Nothing more free feeling than swimming naked in nature under a full moon.  :D

lildog

Quote from: lastlady on April 11, 2007, 05:37 PM NHFT

I have a secluded pool!   ;D

PassionatePantherrr

Wow! Wild and wacky woaded witches! Woohoo!

Quote from: mvpel on April 04, 2007, 12:25 PM NHFTLater the Pagans showed up, got naked, painted themselves with blue mud, and howled at the fusion reactor as it descended towards the horizon.

PassionatePantherrr

Do you have a list of the naturist swimming holes in Maine?

Nobody has taken me up on my offer, as yet.  Should I consider you the first taker?

Quote from: lawofattraction on April 25, 2007, 06:06 PM NHFTYou might want to try some of the many lovely naturist swimming holes in Maine.

QuoteI think it'd be nice to form a AANR -FSP branch, or at least have events with either the landed or non-landed club here in NH... Who's game? ;-)

Has anyone taken you up on your offer?

MaineShark

For those who don't speak French...

QuoteYou know that I love you much, and I hope that you will not take it badly ... but your hairs on the nipples really start to give me nausea.

lastlady

Quote from: lildog on April 12, 2007, 10:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on April 11, 2007, 05:37 PM NHFT

I have a secluded pool!   ;D

Yes I am sure you do.  ;)

But still love nature more.

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: lawofattraction link=topic=7680.
I know of a pagan group in Southeast NH which conducts its full moon services in the nude.

Drop me a PM about them, and I'll check whether I've already known about the group, but not about their skyclad activities  ;D