• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tortured by Copsters in Tennessee

Started by powerchuter, March 10, 2007, 09:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

So here is an audio tape with some images and texts put with it from a guy in TN that was tortured by the local cops and they were caught doing this on tape by his wife who left a tape recorder hidden when they threw her out to torture him...  The audio is about an hour long and by the time it's done you'll be ready to...well...I'll leave that to your imagination...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3386531596598980684&hl=en

Just another reason why you should never let anyone...ANYONE..."assume" to hold "jurisdiction" over you...or anyone you know...

Never give up...
Never surrender...

One shot...
One kill...

Aim small...
Miss small...

It's not too early to shoot the bastards anymore Claire...

Nicholas Gilman

For everytime someone records this stuff, theres probably twenty cases
where the abused party has the complaints dismissed.  That guy has a smart wife.

Pat McCotter

Good for them! In NH she would be arrested for audio recording the police. ::)

powerchuter

According to reports...
They have a 19 million dollar lawsuit against the cops employer(I'm assuming the city)...
And...
Right after the audio was released...
All five "officers" of the "law" were discharged from their positions...

I'll bet the chief didn't arrest them though...
But you can bet if you or I would have done the same thing to those five "officers"...
They wouldn't have rested until we were dead...
These five cops should be put away for life for this one incident...
We cannot tolerate this from our public servants!!!

David

Even though the govt law forbids recorders, i have long thought they are useful for stuff like this.  And yes, that man has a good wife.

Pat McCotter

Four former Campbell deputies sentenced to prison for suspect abuse   

By: Herryn Herzog, Reporter
By: Katie Allison Granju, Producer
Date created: 7/13/2005 12:20:39 PM
Last updated: 7/15/2005 12:47:07 PM

Four former Campbell County Sheriff's Deputies were sentenced to prison Wednesday.

Five deputies pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the abuse of Lester Siler in June of 2004. The deputies went to Siler's Campbell County home because they suspected drug activity.

Their assault of the suspect led to their firings and charges against them. They were accused of violating Siler's constitutional rights.

Siler's wife secretly taped the deputies while they were in the Siler home.

In one excerpt of the tape, Deputy David Webber is heard saying to Siler:

"Let me tell you something. We're gonna know everybody that's supplying you. We're gonna know everything about your business today. And you're gonna take us and where you got your money, we're gonna take every dime you have today, and if we don't walk out of here with every piece of dope you got and every dime you got your (expletive) (expletive) is not going to make it to jail. And if you think we're joking, we're not."

Before sentencing on Wednesday, the deputies' attorneys painted a very different picture of the men facing the judge.

"Sammy has a history of good deeds, not only in the community but nationally. He served in the military for years, he served on the Campbell County Sheriff's Department for 17 years. He truly has never had a single complaint filed against him," said former Deputy Samuel Franklin's attorney, Andrew Roskind.

Friends and family accompanied the men to the Howard Baker Federal Courthouse for their sentencing, and the deputies had hundreds of letters of support from family, friends and community members.

The judge took this all into consideration, but David Webber was sentenced to 57 months in jail; Samuel Franklin and Shayne Green received sentences of four and a-half years each, while William Carroll will spend four years and three months behind bars.

That is too much time, according to family members.

"I can't describe it, it seems unfair, he did wrong, but it just don't seem right," said Shayne Green's brother, Gary Green.

But Lester Siler's family says they are satisfied.

"Mr. Siler and his family respect the judgment that was handed down by the court today, and they look forward to moving on with their lives," said Siler's attorney, Kristie Anderson.

On Tuesday, another of the five deputies, Joshua Monday, received a sentence of six years.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat McCotter on March 11, 2007, 07:25 PM NHFT
Four former Campbell deputies sentenced to prison for suspect abuse   

David Webber
Samuel Franklin
Shayne Green
William Carroll
Joshua Monday

Gerald David Webber Jr, 31300-074, FCI Butner, NC
Samuel Franklin 31302-074, FCI Ashland, KY
Shayne Green 31305-074, FCI Petersburg VA
William Carroll, 31344-074, FCI Ashland, KY
Joshua Monday, 31304-074, FCI Manchester, KY

powerchuter

It would be great to have the audio and all the information we could gather available on one CD to pass out to people...

This is not an isolated incident...
Granted it was rare in that it was actually caught on tape...
But this type of aggression goes on everyday both here and abroad...

Does anyone know of any CDs or DVDs of this type of event?

Thanks!

error

Quote from: powerchuter on March 11, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFT
It would be great to have the audio and all the information we could gather available on one CD to pass out to people...

OK, so put it on a CD.

error

Quote from: KBCraig on March 11, 2007, 08:47 PM NHFT
Gerald David Webber Jr, 31300-074, FCI Butner, NC
Samuel Franklin 31302-074, FCI Ashland, KY
Shayne Green 31305-074, FCI Petersburg VA
William Carroll, 31344-074, FCI Ashland, KY
Joshua Monday, 31304-074, FCI Manchester, KY

All you need are the zip codes, and then you can send them letters and postcards telling them how you feel.

powerchuter

Quote from: error on March 11, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on March 11, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFT

OK, so put it on a CD.

I'll do that just as soon as you bring me a burner and a disc...
When might that be?
Perhaps others here might want a copy also...
Maybe you should bring more than one disc...

KBCraig

Quote from: error on March 11, 2007, 09:53 PM NHFT
All you need are the zip codes, and then you can send them letters and postcards telling them how you feel.

http://www.bop.gov will give you the exact mailing addresses.

Nicholas Gilman

I think a small percentage would actually take an interest in listening to an audio CD
of some poor guy being denied due process and having the Abu Ghirab treatment,
but if we could get a few other cases together of system abuses maybe a video
or video clip for utube/googlevideo would be effective. I know of another incident in
TN recently off the top of my head.  I'll post some links here later.

Nicholas Gilman

Here's a few incidents:

Tennesee woman pushed to ground for refusing to sign ticket:
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=42200

Boston woman shot in the eye by paintball gun wielding police officer- fatally wounded :

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/18/national/main649827.shtml

Here's a related conflict of interest story:
http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/blindjustices/

Throw some more out there.