• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

David Ray Griffin movie, "9/11: Myth and Reality"

Started by Russell Kanning, March 07, 2007, 12:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

come see the new David Ray Griffin movie, "9/11: Myth and Reality", which will be shown at the Keene Public Library on Thursday, March 15th at 6:30pm.

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=460&Itemid=36

It happens down in the nice basement theater.

Insurgent

I'd like to be able to go to this, but can't.

Who is organizing the event?

Russell Kanning

Insurgent

If anyone goes to this, please report back on how it went

Kat Kanning

Bumping up this thread.  We're planning on going.

Insurgent

I have a copy of the film on DVD, but haven't watched it yet so I'll be curious to hear how good it is.

Kat Kanning

It was really good.  Griffin is very methodical.

Russell Kanning

It was a good video. Everyone in the audience was already convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. Now to do something about it.

We met some radical college students that we can do stuff with in the future. :)

Insurgent

Cool; we're hoping to meet up with some like-minded folk here in Concord for the showing of "improbable Collapse: The Demolition of Our Republic".

How would you characterize the film; what angle did it come from?

Kat Kanning

It was a speech about the myths about 9/11.  He dealt with foreknowledge, building collapse, building 7, lack of military intervention, 9/11 Commission, Project for a New American Century, empire building.  There was probably more I'm not remembering.