• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I keep getting logged off

Started by Raineyrocks, March 14, 2007, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Everytime I click on reply, home, or another post it takes me back to the sign in page.  Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?  I'm starting to hate the name raineyrocks, maybe I should have a name like I so that's all I have to type.  Need some caffeine, be right back! ;D

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 06:28 AM NHFT
Everytime I click on reply, home, or another post it takes me back to the sign in page.  Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?  I'm starting to hate the name raineyrocks, maybe I should have a name like I so that's all I have to type.  Need some caffeine, be right back! ;D

It's just you. It means you failed to take everyone's advice to stop using IE. ;)

Actually it means you aren't accepting the cookies. You either accept the cookies or you log in every other page. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 06:34 AM NHFT

It's just you. It means you failed to take everyone's advice to stop using IE. ;)

Actually it means you aren't accepting the cookies. You either accept the cookies or you log in every other page. :)
Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 06:34 AM NHFT

Teach me please, take me under your keyboard wing and be my mentor I beg of you!  Can you show me how to accept cookies?  I mean if someone asks me if I want a chocolate chip cookie I know how to do that but otherwise I'm lost.  How do I stop using IE?   :help:

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 07:29 AM NHFT
Teach me please, take me under your keyboard wing and be my mentor I beg of you!  Can you show me how to accept cookies?  I mean if someone asks me if I want a chocolate chip cookie I know how to do that but otherwise I'm lost.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. ;)

I was going to write something out, but this site already has it all written out, complete with pictures. :)

How do I stop using IE?   :help:

That's even easier. Get Firefox.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 07:39 AM NHFT
Teach me please, take me under your keyboard wing and be my mentor I beg of you!  Can you show me how to accept cookies?  I mean if someone asks me if I want a chocolate chip cookie I know how to do that but otherwise I'm lost.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. ;)

I was going to write something out, but this site already has it all written out, complete with pictures. :)

How do I stop using IE?   :help:

That's even easier. Get Firefox.

Me have a problem?  I thought I made that pretty clear in about 100 posts of mine, I have many problems! :)  Thanks your great!

Raineyrocks

P.S. Error, do I need cookies if I switch to Firefox?

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 07:50 AM NHFT
P.S. Error, do I need cookies if I switch to Firefox?

Yes, you need cookies. That's how you stay logged into any web site, no matter whether it's this one or your bank or whatever.

My favorites are the soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies.

Lloyd Danforth

Big crunchy cookies with Chocolate and Macadamia nuts!

Raineyrocks

Error, when I went to download firefox, it asked me if I want to run it or save it, what do I do?  If I save it under what file should I put it? Will firefox automatically give me cookies and take over internet explorer?

P.S. Lloyd and Error, I like raw chocolate chip cookie dough.

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 08:52 AM NHFT
Error, when I went to download firefox, it asked me if I want to run it or save it, what do I do?  If I save it under what file should I put it? Will firefox automatically give me cookies and take over internet explorer?

Errr... you want to run it. :) Then later on it will ask you if you want it to be your "default browser," and you say yes. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 08:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 08:52 AM NHFT

Errr... you want to run it. :) Then later on it will ask you if you want it to be your "default browser," and you say yes. :)

Errr... okay, gosh you can be so condescending sometimes!  Lighten up and thank you very much! ;D

error

Oh sorry, I'm half asleep and thinking about cookie dough! and trying to get these last few bits of things into boxes.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 08:57 AM NHFT
Oh sorry, I'm half asleep and thinking about cookie dough! and trying to get these last few bits of things into boxes.

It's fine Error, I like you the way you are even if there's some sarcasm sometimes it's cute!  I lost my favorites but I have Firefox now thanks to you!

You like cookie dough?  Moving is a pain! Thanks again Error! :D :D

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 14, 2007, 09:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 08:57 AM NHFT

It's fine Error, I like you the way you are even if there's some sarcasm sometimes it's cute!  I lost my favorites but I have Firefox now thanks to you!

You like cookie dough?  Moving is a pain! Thanks again Error! :D :D

You can get them back, I think. Hit Organize Bookmarks, and then File > Import.

Michael Fisher

This is happening to me, too. It is very difficult to post or reply when I get logged off repeatedly. Hmmm...