• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I keep getting logged off

Started by Raineyrocks, March 14, 2007, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I have separate ikons for IE, AOL and Firefox on my desktop and click on which ever I want.  Usually Firefox.

SpeedPhreak

Russell Kanning

It might have something to do with a forum update. The forum should work if you use forum.soulawakenings.com and allow cookies and such. I don't think we can change anything on our end.

Lloyd Danforth

Probably that stupid time thingy

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 19, 2007, 09:09 AM NHFT
It might have something to do with a forum update. The forum should work if you use forum.soulawakenings.com and allow cookies and such. I don't think we can change anything on our end.

That's what's puzzling.  I enter the forum the same way as I always have, and I always allow cookies.  In fact, I love cookies (especially Girl Scout).   ;)

error

Vote Tyler Stearns

cathleeninnh

I also started having alot of problems. I complained to Don and he reviewed and tweaked all the different cookie thingys. It is better now. I don't think you can blame IE for everything. Apparently it is exacting. That is not always bad.

Cathleen

FTL_Ian

Domain cloaking removed from forum.nhfree.com .  Problem solved?

error

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 21, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT

Hm, that should fix it for you IE holdouts. If not, close the window and re-open it. :)

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 21, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT

Problem SOLVED!!!  Thanks Ian.  Someday, error...someday...I'll download Firefox.  Our computer is old and tired (sorta like me) and I'm afraid to add one more "thing" to it.