• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Banner ads on the NHfree forum?

Started by Friday, March 14, 2007, 07:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

OK, so I was just reading a thread and saw what I think was a Google ad at the bottom of the page... an ad to apply for U.S. Citizenship!?!  I actually thought it was a joke (error's new project? Sons of Liberty?) and clicked it.  Um, no... it appears to be a serious website providing information on how to obtain U.S. Citizenship.  Doesn't this kinda conflict with the whole "SECESSION!!!!!" thing?  :dontknow:

http://www.uscitizenship.info/?ad=adword&keyword=immigration468

Tom Sawyer

error

Google ads? WHERE?
* error turns off Adblock Plus

Oh, I see now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

I don't think it will hurt recruiting efforts. :)

We also get hillary ads on the Keene Free Press. .....money from their pockets into ours. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Does the Hillary money move around in your pocket? You know, like on its own?

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 14, 2007, 08:03 AM NHFT
Does the Hillary money move around in your pocket? You know, like on its own?
No that is Billary money that does that.

error

Just wait until the federal government's ads start showing up. Then you'll have a real moral quandary on your hands.

Russell Kanning

Stop paying taxes .... it might someday ... in a small way ... fund the nh underground.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 14, 2007, 08:41 AM NHFT
Stop paying taxes .... it might someday ... in a small way ... fund the nh underground.

I already did that!

toowm

Quote from: error on March 14, 2007, 07:14 AM NHFT
Google ads? WHERE?
* error turns off Adblock Plus

Oh, I see now.
I have so many Firefox extensions that I find it weird when I see an IE page with ads/cookies enable/javascript on someone else's computer.

Friday

Now I'm seeing an NHFree ad for a movie that debunks Christianity.  http://www.thegodmovie.com

Lloyd Danforth

I've never seen any of those ads, except here. In the posts above, I mean.

Lloyd Danforth

I'm seeing little ads below the box. I never read them