• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

First FSP litter pick-up of 2007

Started by Kat Kanning, March 14, 2007, 07:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We're going to do the first FSP highway cleanup on Sunday April 29th starting at 10:00 am in Peterborough.  We'll meet in the parking lot of the Peterborough Diner at 10:00, pass out supplies, and then tackle the hill  :o  Afterward, we'll have lunch at the Peterborough Diner.  Feel free to join us!

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Pat K

TackleTheWorld

Yay!
We get to pretend we are generously cleaning a public place,
but really look for good road debris and keep it. :icon_pirat:

cathleeninnh

Once I found about 20 pair of girls panties. Another time I found a clean squirrel skull.

Cathleen

Dreepa

Quote from: cathleeninnh on April 05, 2007, 12:56 PM NHFT
Once I found about 20 pair of girls panties. Another time I found a clean squirrel skull.

It would have been better to find clean panties and a dirty skull.

Russell Kanning

anyone running for office can join us and we will vouch for your "community service" when election time comes around :) we can even give you certificates of appreciation to put on the wall

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dreepa on April 05, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT

:laughing4:

EJinCT

Quote from: Dreepa on April 05, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT

LOL  Can't say I would have a use for either....  :D

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 05, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT
anyone running for office can join us and we will vouch for your "community service" when election time comes around :) we can even give you certificates of appreciation to put on the wall

Now if you could get that voucher to count towards possible "obligations" that are typically gained from civil disobedience I'm sure you would get a lot more volunteers.  ;)

MikeforLiberty

NSA grabbing my posts before they make it to the forum?

As I said yesterday: I'll be coming to NH with my wife Megan. We'll join in the clean up. Please post an address for the diner.

Mike

Dreepa

Quote from: IthacaLA on April 11, 2007, 07:50 AM NHFT

As I said yesterday: I'll be coming to NH with my wife Megan. We'll join in the clean up. Please post an address for the diner.

Mike
This might be it
http://www.peterboroughdiner.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=45

I am not 100% because I have not been there.

Lloyd Danforth

Peterboro center is small.  The diner is in the center of the block just north of 101 and west of the river. It is the busiest place in town on a weekend morning.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on April 11, 2007, 07:55 AM NHFT
This might be it
http://www.peterboroughdiner.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=45

I am not 100% because I have not been there.
[/quote]

This is correct.  Thanks for coming and it'll be great to meet you!

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: IthacaLA on April 11, 2007, 07:50 AM NHFT

Mike

Thanks for foiling the NSA and getting your message through.
See ya in Peterborough!