• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is this America? (Son kidnapped to Cheshire County Jail)

Started by Russell Kanning, March 14, 2007, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Another letter from this guy's mom - has a photo of the closet the kids were supposedly locked in at the school.  She says, "Dan LaFluer testified Mr. Funkhouse (the principal at Winchester Elementary) assured him the dead bolt was removed - to Judge Weeks of Probate Court.  I witnessed what he told Judge Weeks.  After the testimony of Dan LaFluer, the picture of the closet in question was taken.  Dead bolt was still in place plus a padlock added."

Also, Brian is being hauled into court this Friday in Keene at 1:30.

Russell Kanning

powerchuter

Hi Russell,
I was curious about any plans for a demonstration on Friday since Kat said he was being hauled back into court?

I had this totally wicked idea that we could have t-shirts printed up to wear saying something like "I know where he is, am I under arrest too?"...  Can you imagine 20 people all wearing these and holding signs saying the same thing?

I will pitch in for shirts if they can be made in time and I could help with the signs even though I'm not very good at those types of things(unless it's punching holes in the signs...lol)...

Thanks,
Rob

Kat Kanning

I had planned to go to the court hearing.  Doing something outside, too, would be good.  :D  I don't know where he is, though, so not sure about that sign or t-shirt.

Russell Kanning

I like the idea of a sign. Maybe we could think of something before friday.

Kat Kanning

powerchuter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 28, 2007, 08:59 AM NHFT
I had planned to go to the court hearing.  Doing something outside, too, would be good.  :D  I don't know where he is, though, so not sure about that sign or t-shirt.

Hi Kat,
WHAT!?!  You say you don't know where he's at?  We'll have to lock you up until you tell us!

See, this could happen to anyone that the "judge" decides might have private knowledge that they don't want to share with others(and especially the jack-booted child-snatchers)!

Brian isn't any different than any other person with respect to what "knowledge" he might possess...or not possess!

We could and can be subject to this same reasoning at any time or place...all at the whim of the "child-snatchers"!

What time would you like to get started?

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

powerchuter

Tom Sawyer

Wish I was coming over...

If there is any way to find out what his view is out of the jail that would be helpful if we end up holding a protest at the jail... he could see us supporting him.

Kat Kanning

You could write to him and ask:

Brian Severance, Sr.
160 River Road
Westmoreland NH 03467

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning