• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hi Everyone!

Started by Raineyrocks, March 15, 2007, 11:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Whats Up?  Does anyone have another meeting in the works?  A party?  We could have it at my house if everyone wants to, I miss our get togethers.  :(

Vote Tyler Stearns

Hey Rainey:  I keep meaning to PM you and never seem to get that far.  Yes, we're supposed to be getting together -- in fact, recently emailed Jason about it.  Based on our previous schedule, I think this weekend should have been the date, but not sure it will work now with such short notice and St. Paddy's day and all (although that could be an even better reason to get together!). 

Have to run...damn work keeps interfering with my personal life.  Talk soon.

Tyler Stearns

Yeah I would have been helping to get something going for this saturday but I have Youth and Government that day and I have been getting prepared for that.  I say we get together the following weekend (24/25).  Any takers?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on March 15, 2007, 11:59 AM NHFT
Hey Rainey:  I keep meaning to PM you and never seem to get that far.  Yes, we're supposed to be getting together -- in fact, recently emailed Jason about it.  Based on our previous schedule, I think this weekend should have been the date, but not sure it will work now with such short notice and St. Paddy's day and all (although that could be an even better reason to get together!). 

Have to run...damn work keeps interfering with my personal life.  Talk soon.

Hi Malevil,

Tyler wrote about the 24th and that would probably work for me too!  Just hit the lottery and quit your job, problem solved, if only it was that easy, huh? :)