• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What are some of your favorite songs?

Started by Raineyrocks, March 19, 2007, 08:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah!  And...whats with that big shiny thing in the sky?

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on August 17, 2009, 07:04 AM NHFT
Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire

(blimey, but it's hot  :sad1: )

Oh please, it's luke warm at the most.

Friday

Quote from: Friday on June 19, 2008, 10:04 PM NHFT
This is the very first song I learned to play on electric bass:

Stand By Me - Ben E. King

This is weird... I just watched this movie, for the first time in I don't know how many years.  Afterwards, I checked the blog of Wil Wheaton, who was the star of the movie.  I think I've looked at it once before, and not recently.  His post from yesterday happened to be about this movie he made over 20 years ago.  Here's the end of the post:

QuoteI've always said that Stand By Me was so successful because Rob cast four young actors who were so much like their characters, but I think it's spooky how the four of us ended up being so much like our characters: River died too young, Corey struggled like crazy to get his personal demons under control, Jerry found success and happiness, and I'm a writer.

...I have had a fucking weird life, man.

John

Friday

I adore Roger Miller.   :love4:
I love grape wine.   :drunken_smilie:

Roger Miller, singing about grape wine

Humorrhoid

John Lennon's Imagine.

Imagine there are no men? :D

Humorrhoid

John Lennon's  WOMAN, Love, Beautiful ,beautiful,beautiful, Beautiful boy. Come Together ( this song is a riot) ( he must be a joker coz he is so hard to please; Come together right now,over you over me,over there. One & one & one is three, he must be goodlooking coz he is so hard to see,Come together .....

Friday

Friday

To Obama, He who will make lame men walk and blind men see   ::) :pissedoff:  :puke:

Incubus - Megalomaniac

http://myplay.com/videos/incubus/megalomaniac

Friday

I'll bet this video makes perfect sense to Gibby Haynes.   :huh:  And that *is* Eric Estrada, right?

Butthole Surfers - Pepper

lildog

I've been getting into Venessa Mae lately, amazing talent

lildog

John

Friday

R.I.P., Brittany Murphy   :'(

the Muffs - the Kids in America
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Friday