• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Keene and Free Minds TV

Started by Kat Kanning, March 20, 2007, 09:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

If you gave me print ads, I'd run them in the paper when I have space.  The specs are at least 200 dpi, width of the graphic 2.25 inches, height doesn't matter so much.

FTL_Ian

Thanks.. I have requested a logo for FK from my graphics guy but he is busy.  If someone else wants to crank out an ad in the meantime - it'd be much appreciated!

FTL_Ian

Looks like Sean will be doing up a Free Keene ad.  By the way, Kat, I've listed you, Russell and the KFP as Free Keene's first Platinum contributor on http://contribute.freekeene.com as the ad space is worth at least $25 per month.  If you object to this listing, I'll remove it.

Kat Kanning

Cool, re:  ad.  Cool, re: contributor listing.  Why would I object?

Russell Kanning

I've always dreamt of being a platinum contributor.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 21, 2007, 09:41 AM NHFT
Cool, re:  ad.  Cool, re: contributor listing.  Why would I object?

I didn't expect you would.   :icon_pirat:

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2007, 09:54 AM NHFT
I've always dreamt of being a platinum contributor.

I've always dreamt of having platinum contributed to me.

Kat Kanning

I was wondering if one of the Free Minds TV guys could give me a call?  I've got a pretty hot tape for them - got Senators and Attorney General of NH wanting the tape, but the owner may want it to go on TV rather than give it to the politicians.  357-2049

FTL_Ian

Dave Ridley

You might want to make a copy or 2 asap and put it in a secure place

d_goddard

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 22, 2007, 05:16 PM NHFT
You might want to make a copy or 2 asap and put it in a secure place
If a digital copy can be made, and uploaded somewhere, we can have dozens of copies in no time... all unknown to each other, all geographically separate