• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

THIS SUCKS!

Started by Lloyd Danforth, January 06, 2005, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

YEAH!!! You guys are awesome!  The amount you have done up there in such a short time is inspiring!  With the NH Underground, 2005 may be the year the tide turns towards freedom up there!!!

Say, do you think Bureaucrat Murphy's house would meet code?  Things that make you go hmm...

Oh, by the way, I have added this to my list of show prep for tomorrow night.  Too bad we're not on any NH stations yet...  (cough cough)
Ian

Russell Kanning

Quote from: AlanM on January 06, 2005, 09:19 PM NHFT
I live in Exeter, which is next to Hampton. JP, you could give her my email.
Alan Milner
Hey JP do you have Barbara Burbank's email address? Maybe you could do the hookup between AlanM and these ladies since you are in contact with them and Alan is a more local helper. :)

Alan - you can also email the Beth who wrote the article for the newspaper. She already gave me a friendly response. She wants to be keep posted. :)

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2005, 09:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 06, 2005, 09:19 PM NHFT
I live in Exeter, which is next to Hampton. JP, you could give her my email.
Alan Milner
Hey JP do you have Barbara Burbank's email address? Maybe you could do the hookup between AlanM and these ladies since you are in contact with them and Alan is a more local helper. :)

Alan - you can also email the Beth who wrote the article for the newspaper. She already gave me a friendly response. She wants to be keep posted. :)

Yes, I will email both with one message.

JP

AlanM

jcpliberty

Quote from: AlanM on January 07, 2005, 10:04 AM NHFT
Russell,
I'll do that.

Please all keep in mind, that we are doing this under the name Liberty Tree Society ;) Just so we don't confuse them.

JP

AlanM

Quote from: jcpliberty on January 07, 2005, 10:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 07, 2005, 10:04 AM NHFT
Russell,
I'll do that.

Please all keep in mind, that we are doing this under the name Liberty Tree Society ;) Just so we don't confuse them.

JP
Gotcha.  ;)

Russell Kanning

I mostly do this as an individual along with my friends. :) I am also hoping the support for these ladies gets so widespread that noone remembers how it got started.  ;D

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2005, 10:32 AM NHFT
I mostly do this as an individual along with my friends. :) I am also hoping the support for these ladies gets so widespread that noone remembers how it got started.  ;D

:)

JP

Kat Kanning

It's all Llyod's fault.

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 10:42 AM NHFT

It's all Llyod's fault.

Only if the cops start asking questions....

JP

Russell Kanning

Honest officer...Lloyd made me do it. ......Yeah he is the guy in the van with the big sign.  :-[

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 10:46 AM NHFT
Hey Lloyd, what's your phone number, so I can give the cops contact info when they come by?

LOL at Kat and Russell

JP

Lloyd Danforth

As much as I would love to take credit for, the original post and the incredible response, and, of course do the prison time for all of you, I'm sure one of you would have seen the article about what is being done to this family and responded appropriately.

Russell Kanning

No way Lloyd...you are the undisputed leader of this movement. You said you were ready for jail time?

jcpliberty

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 07, 2005, 10:54 AM NHFT
As much as I would love to take credit for, the original post and the incredible response, and, of course do the prison time for all of you, I'm sure one of you would have seen the article about what is being done to this family and responded appropriately.

But I'm too young for jail!! Actually, I HAVE served a couple days for certain *ahem* actions of civil disobedience... my life story is rather fascinating, if I do say so myself.

JP