• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How's the chem

Started by SAK, March 20, 2007, 05:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SAK

Just curious how the chemtrail action is in New Hampshire.  Here they spray almost every day.  Even on days when I can't see spraying (like this Saturday), you can still see a complete haze over the entire sky.  The best way to describe it is like being at the bottom of a fish bowl filled with smoke.  When you look up, it's like there's smoke in the sky clouding things.

I'm sick (literally and figuratively) of chemtrails.  I hope things aren't quite as bad in NH.

On another note...we should do some protests and everything.  Don't feel like you need to wait for me to arrive before starting either :P  I'll join in once I'm there, or start things up if no one else takes initiative.

It's time to stop being doused like roaches.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: SAK on March 20, 2007, 05:32 PM NHFT
Just curious how the chemtrail action is in New Hampshire.  Here they spray almost every day.  Even on days when I can't see spraying (like this Saturday), you can still see a complete haze over the entire sky.  The best way to describe it is like being at the bottom of a fish bowl filled with smoke.  When you look up, it's like there's smoke in the sky clouding things.

I'm sick (literally and figuratively) of chemtrails.  I hope things aren't quite as bad in NH.

On another note...we should do some protests and everything.  Don't feel like you need to wait for me to arrive before starting either :P  I'll join in once I'm there, or start things up if no one else takes initiative.

It's time to stop being doused like roaches.

Not hazy here -- and I live in NH's biggest city.

aworldnervelink

If you honestly believe there are chemtrails, I suggest a simple course of action. Go outside, hold an open jar up to the sky, and collect some of the mysterious vapors. Take it to a lab and have them analyzed to find out exactly what those bastards are spraying! Just think, you could be the one to blow this thing wide open!

d_goddard

Russell Kanning

I don't know what is going on in the sky. Whatever they are ..... we have them here.

SAK

Many people have done that -- not with jars, with hepa filters.  They have found high concentrations of aluminum, barium salts, and tiny tiny polymer filaments/fibers, among other things.  They've also examined these fibers and found some even weirder stuff.

Oh, and some people actually pay to fly in private planes.  They fly up into the chemtrails and scoop up samples -- same stuff found.

Chemtrails aren't a joke, bud.  I quite honestly don't understand how you couldn't tell the difference.  I'm guessing you've never even tried, looked into it, or looked AT it for that matter.  Why do regular planes not leave a trail, but then other planes (at much lower altitudues) leave a HUGE trail that stays.  The trail doesn't disappear, but keeps spreading out all day long until it turns into a nasty haze.  Sometimes they form clouds, but not too often.  Most of the time they just form a sick haze.  Eyeballs and a brain can detect them.  Unfortunately, too many people see with their mind and not with their eyes.  You conveniently ignore what's going on right in front of you.  It's an advanced form of denial.

I suppose 9/11 was done with boxcutters and turbans, eh?

Dreepa

I think that there is a thread started by sticherman where talks about it.

I have never really thought about it before.

KBCraig

Quote from: SAK on March 21, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT
Many people have done that -- not with jars, with hepa filters.  They have found high concentrations of aluminum, barium salts, and tiny tiny polymer filaments/fibers, among other things.  They've also examined these fibers and found some even weirder stuff.

Oh, and some people actually pay to fly in private planes.  They fly up into the chemtrails and scoop up samples -- same stuff found.

Got any cites handy?

QuoteWhy do regular planes not leave a trail, but then other planes (at much lower altitudues) leave a HUGE trail that stays.

Why does a car that is warmed up leave no trail, but one that has just been started in cold weather does? Why does a bus leave a thick cloud, while a scooter doesn't?

SAK

Cites? Yes.  http://www.carnicom.com/

Why has the sky changed drastically since around '97?  This is the question you should ask yourself.  There are relatively few things of which I'm sure in contrast to the many of which I'm unsure.  I'll happily admit when I'm unsure.  I am sure of the existance of chemtrails, just as I'm sure there is no law requiring me to pay an "income tax."

I suggest you do a little research into chemtrails.  Research and simply watch the skies.  I hope for you that it isn't as bad there as here.

error

How the hell do you find anything on that site? That's one of the most poorly designed sites I have seen in a very, very long time.

Insurgent

I'd be curious to hear what Kevin (aworldnervelink) and other pilots have to add about this topic

aworldnervelink

I think it's ludicrous. In fact, I will call SAK's bluff right here on this forum (assuming he gets to NH). Pick a day when the "chemtrails" are heavy, and I will fly the plane up into that lethal cloud! SAK can ride along and collect samples. Deal?

aworldnervelink

Quote from: SAK on March 21, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT
They have found high concentrations of aluminum, barium salts, and tiny tiny polymer filaments/fibers, among other things.

Here's the Wikipedia entry on barium: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

All water or acid soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis.

Where are the people suffering from these symptoms? Wouldn't it be a trifle bit obvious?

KBCraig

Quote from: SAK on March 21, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT
Cites? Yes.  http://www.carnicom.com/

That's not a cite. That's a collection of useless data, without context.

QuoteWhy has the sky changed drastically since around '97?

Why do you think it has? And if it's so "drastic", don't you think enough people would have noticed to start asking hard questions?

I've been looking at the sky for as long as I can remember, and the contrails today are no different than the contrails of 40 years ago.

KBCraig

Quote from: aworldnervelink on March 21, 2007, 09:33 PM NHFT
I think it's ludicrous. In fact, I will call SAK's bluff right here on this forum (assuming he gets to NH). Pick a day when the "chemtrails" are heavy, and I will fly the plane up into that lethal cloud! SAK can ride along and collect samples. Deal?

Of course, the problem with the notion that people are flying up and collecting "samples", is that contrails only form at roughly 25,000 feet or greater altitude, way above the limits of general aviation. If you can get SAK to that altitude, I'd suggest that it's Not A Good Idea to open a window and reach outside with the sample jar.