• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How's the chem

Started by SAK, March 20, 2007, 05:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpel

I managed to pull a photo off my cellphone camera from Saturday, attached below.

What you can't tell from the photo is that it was a 747 or other four-engine jet, perhaps on its way from Detroit to Madrid.  With sharp enough eyes, instead of a 1.2 megapixel camera with a lens the size of a pinhead, you could see each of the four contrails from the engines, including the thrust from the engines propelling the water vapor back from the plane a good distance before they settled down and merged into the single contrail that you can see behind the plane.

The red and blue you see are likely an artifact from the camera lens, as they weren't at all evident in the white contrail that was visible to the naked eye.

I think my post from the other thread bears repeating:

QuoteI think the real conspiracy is this:

Get as many gullible people to focus on far-out conspiracy theories fueled by grainy images and normal atmospheric phenomena, so that being engaged in this ritual of mental masturbation leaves them with no energy left to fight the clear and present threats to our liberty, such as Real-ID, nationalized health care, gun control, and the routine usurpation of the Constitution.

Sun Tzu wrote:

QuoteIf we do not want to do battle, even if we merely draw a line on the ground, he will not do battle, because we divert his movements.

... those skilled in the use of force avoid high energy, and strike when energy is exhausted.

[attachment deleted by admin]

aworldnervelink

Quote from: BrokenWindow on March 26, 2007, 10:34 AM NHFT
OK, I stand corrected that engines can also produce contrails because of water vapor output - which certainly makes sense.  I read the wikipedia article different than you do, however.  Under the section on engines, it says they only last for a few seconds.  Under the wingtip section, it only says that these typically form at high altitutes.

The Wikipedia article has been tampered with. If you examine the history you'll see that the pasted-on sentence "NOTE: Contrails will only last for seconds after they have been formed" was added on March 24 (just two days ago) by some nut, who also added a paragraph on chemtrails that was immediately reverted.

Obviously contrails last more than a few seconds, as anyone can see by looking at the pictures, or going outside and watching contrails persist for many minutes.

Lloyd Danforth

You can tell the wind direction up there from the way they dissipate

mvpel

Got some more photos and a video a little bit ago...

Google Video Link for video from the attached images[/url]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Braddogg

Insurgent

Did you get that picture from the Church of Euthanasia? http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/index.html

error

Actually, no, Google. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it originally came from there.

Russell Kanning

Doesn't that first photo look funny? You can see 4 streams but hardly can see the plane.

Stitcherman might put up a website to upload nh images to so we have some stuff to compare. :)

mvpel

It was a very bright sunny day and the plane was generally lit from above as you can see on the last photo showing the sun at the left corner of the image, with not much opportunity for reflection in my direction, and my camera (Canon S3-IS) was at the very far end of its optical and digital zoom capabilities.

Russell Kanning

so was this in your neck of the woods?

mvpel

YixilTesiphon

I live in one of the most polluted cities in the country (Dallas) and even we have clear days with no contrails. And I live right under the flightpaths for Love Field. Pretty darn sure the skies aren't being sprayed. Besides, people can never seem to figure out if it's for mind control or for weather control or whatever, which makes me suspicious.

Russell Kanning

I guess it is possible the government could be spraying something .... and people could disagree about what it is.