• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

BookMooch

Started by Kat Kanning, March 22, 2007, 06:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I've been doing this book trading thing at http://bookmooch.com - you get a fraction of a point for listing a book to give away, get a point (or two) every time you give away a book, and lose a point each time you take a book from someone. It's been cool so far :)  Anyway, I realized that every time someone takes a libertarian sort of book from me, I can put in one of those FSP bookmarks for recruiting  ;D  I think I'm out of bookmarks now, though.

Lloyd Danforth

I can bring some on Saturday

Kat Kanning

Cool, thanks Lloyd.  :D

Dreepa

Remind me at the MVP and I can give some to you.
(Great Idea)

Russell Kanning

between this and the MVPorc meetings ... we are really passing around the books.

Dreepa

Yeah I finished the two I got at the last MVP.... Kat I would be interested in the book that you got last time.

Kat Kanning

OK.  It was real interesting.  I think Russell wants to take a look at it too.

Dreepa

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 22, 2007, 05:16 PM NHFT
OK.  It was real interesting.  I think Russell wants to take a look at it too.
Wasn't there a chapter in that book about Russell? ;)

dawn

This sounds really cool! I have way too many books but always love to get "new" free ones too! About how much does it cost to mail a book?

Kat Kanning

If you send the books slow, it costs no more than ~$2.  You can get a book or two for every one you ship out.

Dreepa

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 23, 2007, 04:27 AM NHFT
If you send the books slow, it costs no more than ~$2.  You can get a book or two for every one you ship out.

3rd class 'library rate' is the reasonable one.

Kat Kanning

Slowly but surely, reaching out to liberty lovers by giving liberty oriented books with FSP material stuck in them.

http://bookmooch.com

Dreepa

I am still searching for books I want.

I have sent one out... and did put an FSP bookmark in it. ;D