• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Become a Free Keene Supporter!

Started by FTL_Ian, March 22, 2007, 02:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

At Free Keene, we have big plans: Running pro-Liberty city council candidates, doing outreach to spread the message of Liberty, continuing to develop and bring you Liberty-oriented media like Free Minds TV, and more. We want you to be a part of it. How? Two ways.

1. Get active. Some suggestions: Attend our monthly meetups or anything else on the ToDo Calendar. Tell friends and family about Free Keene. Show them the 8 minute ?Philosophy of Liberty? video. Turn them on to Free Minds TV, Free Talk Live, the Eric Scott Show, and the Keene Free Press. And/or #2:

2. Support us with your dollars. Become a Free Keene supporter for as little as $3 per month. The things we?re doing do cost money in addition to time. Three dollars may not seem like much, but when multiple people are supporting us at $3 each, it can add up! Please visit http://contribute.freekeene.com to learn more and sign up!  8)

earthhaven

FTL_Ian

The 2005 Cheshire Fair had 37,000 attendees.  I think that would be a nice place for an OPH booth, but I don't know if we can swing it this year, as what little money we'll have by August should probably all go to campaign signs & door hangers.  Though we should discuss this on Sunday.

Neal Jiutai

Kat Kanning

Will the NHLA help you with funds for candidates?

Lloyd Danforth

Do the folks at the Fair charge non-profits?  If not, what are the costs?  I have a 10 X 10 foot awning thing I bought for Hempfest.  I have a folding table.  We can do a T-Shirt drawing to pick up contact info.  Have one of those 'Worlds Smallest Political Quiz'  board things on an easel, which, I'm guessing here, is de rigeur, at OPH events. I think Maynard has one, but, I can make one.  We'll need some printed stuff.

Dreepa

I just checked the fair's website and it does not say.

The NHLA might help out with the elections.

If you find the cost of the booth, people here might send some cash.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: naconner on March 23, 2007, 08:56 AM NHFT
Do you accept Liberty Dollars?  ;D

I wouldn't turn them down, but getting vendors to accept them is another story.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 23, 2007, 08:57 AM NHFT
Will the NHLA help you with funds for candidates?

I never thought of asking them for help.  Perhaps this should be discussed Sunday.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 23, 2007, 11:27 AM NHFT
Do the folks at the Fair charge non-profits?  If not, what are the costs?
Yes, a discounted rate, but Free Keene is not a "non profit".  Regular rate is $250 for a 10'x10'.

QuoteI have a 10 X 10 foot awning thing I bought for Hempfest.  I have a folding table.
Ahh, excellent.  Not having to invest in those will make this much more doable.

QuoteWe can do a T-Shirt drawing to pick up contact info.
I can get it without a prize...besides, we don't have shirts.

QuoteHave one of those 'Worlds Smallest Political Quiz'  board things on an easel, which, I'm guessing here, is de rigeur, at OPH events. I think Maynard has one, but, I can make one.  We'll need some printed stuff.
Yeah, I gave away my old OPH kit before moving.  Looks like the Advocates have lowered the price of the kit:  http://www.theadvocates.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LS&Product_Code=OPH&Category_Code=OPE

I still have clipboards, a bunch of quizzes, and "America's Libertarian Heritage" by David Bergland which are easy to sell at $1.00 each.

earthhaven

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 23, 2007, 12:48 PM NHFT
I still have clipboards, a bunch of quizzes, and "America's Libertarian Heritage" by David Bergland which are easy to sell at $1.00 each.

David has about 250 patches that say "This bag protected by the 4th Amendment. Just say no to police searches." I also have some quizes and a poster map of where people land on the quiz.

Tom Sawyer

I keep forgetting to mention that William has his patch proudly displayed on his backpack. :)

He tells people that you should tell the police " No you can't look in my backpack".  :D

And I owe David 4 bucks. :blush:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: earthhaven on March 23, 2007, 01:00 PM NHFT
David has about 250 patches that say "This bag protected by the 4th Amendment. Just say no to police searches." I also have some quizes and a poster map of where people land on the quiz.

See what you can do to get those guys to Panera...

Russell Kanning

We will probably be there on Sunday afternoon. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 23, 2007, 12:48 PM NHFT
Free Keene is not a "non profit".  Regular rate is $250 for a 10'x10'.

Does it make a profit or does it not make a profit but isn't a fucking 503c+#@&....Part 7?  I'm guessing they don't ask for a copy of a tax form