• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Death Squad in Delaware: The Case of the Murdered Marine

Started by Atlas, March 29, 2007, 01:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveFree

:angryfire: :mumum: :soapbox:

Talk about police brutality.  I hope the cop that shot gets convicted of murder by the kind of fair trial by an impartial jury that he deprived this young Marine of!!!

Oh, wait, move along folks, nothing to see here.  This is just an isolated incident.

Kat Kanning

How long are people going to continue paying for their own torture / murder?  Maybe we should just wait while they pick us off one by one.  >:(

money dollars

http://www.rutherford.org/pdf/hale_complaint.pdf

You have their names. You could always pick them off one by one........if you didn't have that whole non-violent thing going on.

Atlas

Leave it up to MD to get the violence started. LOL I feel ya though.

Atlas

powerchuter

Quote from: error on March 29, 2007, 07:23 PM NHFT
We didn't start the violence.

No...
We didn't...

The violence against peaceful citizens started soon after the revolution ended when George Washington and some troops "put down" the Whiskey Rebellion...

The truth is this country has been involved in some sort of conflict continually since before the revolution...

The largest terrorist attack on this country was the "war of northern aggression"(there was no "civil" about it)...
I like to tell it like this...
Most everyone believes that a wife has the right to divorce her husband if she so desires...and go in peace...
But during the war of northern aggression our cherished southern belle was beaten nearly to death by her northern terrorist husband...

I must also tell you that the civil unrest that is brewing in this country will make anything and everything you have ever witnessed...pale in comparison...

Unintended Consequences by John Ross(a must read)

error

Quote from: powerchuter on April 04, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT
The largest terrorist attack on this country was the "war of northern aggression"(there was no "civil" about it)...
Most everyone believes that a wife has the right to divorce her husband if she so desires...and go in peace...
But during the war of northern aggression our cherished southern belle was beaten nearly to death by her northern terrorist husband...

It's been a long time since I've heard anyone ELSE call it that. And never anyone living this far north of the Mason-Dixon line.

MaineShark

Quote from: error on April 04, 2007, 09:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on April 04, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFTThe largest terrorist attack on this country was the "war of northern aggression"(there was no "civil" about it)...
It's been a long time since I've heard anyone ELSE call it that. And never anyone living this far north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Spend more time around libertarians and anarchists.  It's fairly common, even way up here...

Of course, both sides in that war were pretty sad examples of humanity, so I don't give "the South" much slack, either.  I just dislike that so many other people got dragged into it by the corrupt few.  We should have locked the Federalists and the Slavers in a big arena and let them kill each other to their hearts' content...

Joe

error

It's been my experience that it's quite rare outside the South. Then again I frequently speak to a wider cross-section of people than "libertarians and anarchists." :)