• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

tentative Ed brown minidemo tue 3/27 Manchester (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2007, 02:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Scheduling another demo.   20% chance I will not be there.  If that happens I will likely postpone it, and will announce that fact to this thread.   

What:  MicroDemonstration supporting ed and elaine brown
When:  12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 27.
Where:  IRS office in Manchester NH...1000 Elm Street
Who:  Anyone who wants to show up.  if I'm there I'll have plenty of signs and flags. 
Keep an eye on this thread or reach me, Dave Ridley, at 721 1490 for latest details on whether the demonstration is still on.

error

Good location. I'll be there if I'm awake.

Wait a minute, who's in court an hour later?

Dave Ridley

Quote from: error on March 24, 2007, 02:50 PM NHFT
Good location. I'll be there if I'm awake.

Wait a minute, who's in court an hour later?

no idea.  i didn't see any show stopping conflicts on the calendar

error

Dave Ridley

error

1000 Elm Street? I did a quick look by there just to see if I could spot the feds, and I failed to do so. Are they somewhere inside that office building?

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

error

Yeah, I looked it up on Google Maps. That certainly seems to be the place. Good for a demo, lots of visibility, and there's a great diner right around the corner. (Just stay away from the panfries.)

Dave Ridley

chances of me not being able to make it are now down to five percent

also hi will be 66 degrees, little chance of rain btw

Russell Kanning

error

My weather thing says high of 56 and some wind tomorrow. I'll bring a jacket.

error

Bump. Dada sez it's on, but he may be 5 or 10 minutes late.

I'll be stocking up on coffee at Dunkin Donuts across the street from around 11:30 along with some people from the FTL BBS.

error

OK, here are the pictures I took, reduced in size for your viewing pleasure. If you want the high-res version for printing or whatever, let me know.

Kat Kanning