• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

House Stars

Started by cathleeninnh, March 25, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on March 25, 2007, 11:01 AM NHFT
I have one on the hay loft door of my garage and a huge one hanging above the windows in my great room.  They're trendy, and like all the other fads I've gotten into over the years, I'll move on to something else soon, I'm sure. 

I know what you've mean.  I've been through the geese thing, lighthouse thing, bear thing (kinda still there), and now I like Victorian themes.  I remember not caring about any decorations as long as I had a couch and a kitchen table.   :-\  Curtains became pretty important too.  When I lived on the first floor of an apartment building the neighborhood teenage boys use to look in my windows trying to catch a peek.   ::)

Vote Tyler Stearns

I go through periods of intense simplification where I want to declutter and downsize.  I worry about American's obsession with material things - the money we spend, the materials/products we waste.  But, it's really hard because I'm a collector of schtuff (as Dada would say).  I like to surround myself with schtuff that makes me comfortable and happy.  Maybe that's why we get along, Rainey, you have lots of schtuff, too!!!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on March 25, 2007, 11:27 AM NHFT
I go through periods of intense simplification where I want to declutter and downsize. 

I go through that too then the damn tag sales start and I recollect! ::) 

Lloyd Danforth

OH!   Tag Sal Season!