• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

UN Out of Nashua Act

Started by jcpliberty, January 27, 2005, 05:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

Thanks for the intel Alan, I plan on shaking down the Veterans community in NH once I get there. We made quite a name for ourselves at the Philadelphia and Roanoke Veterans Affairs Regional Office over the last few years. Im sure they will be overjoyed to see me move on. I look forward to giving the Manchester RO a good throttling, see what shakes loose.

Dave Ridley

Is there any UN presense, symbolic or otherwise, in Nashua currently?   i.e. signs or what not...  I would assume there isn't.  What practical immediate effect would this thing have if it became an ordinance or what not?

Grunt

Maybe it would be symbolic.

When the U.N. does eventually deploy, and it will, to confiscate firearms we can show the U.N. officers that we have prepared for thier actions in advance.

Providing they do not automatically go into "Kosovo Mode" and immediately begin rounding up political and community leaders for liquidation.

In any event, the U.N. troops will know that they were warned and ordered to demobilize.

What happens next is in God's hands.

rothamerica

The "Free Zone" is also featured in the latest edition of the American Free Press.  Lori and I are local distributors for the "last honest newspaper in America".  Their regular yearly subscription rate is $59.00, but we can offer it to you for $49.00, with $5.00 of every subscription to be donated to The Liberty Tree. ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 27, 2005, 01:56 PM NHFT
Is there any UN presense, symbolic or otherwise, in Nashua currently?? ?i.e. signs or what not...? I would assume there isn't.? What practical immediate effect would this thing have if it became an ordinance or what not?
They would be one of a very few communities in the US that is "UN Free". It would probably be the first one in NH. :D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Grunt on January 27, 2005, 07:13 AM NHFT
Mull these over, this is the short list Ive been bouncing around in my pea-brain.

Abolish New Hampshire State Police as it is in effect a unconstitutional federal paramilitary group.

Create civilian police review board option for each county and township, NO police or family of police may sit on the board.

Abolish any and all state wildlife/resource "conservation" orgs.

Abolish state tax authorities, release authority to each county or township.

Abolish zoning.

Allow counties to create and modify education curriculum.

Prepare groundwork for the discussion of secession in the event of MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY DRAFT, FIREARMS CONFISCATION, or UN TROOPS OPERATING ON AMERICAN SOIL

Create "federal free zone" where EEOC, and smoking laws etc are not appliicable.

Bar any LAWYER from seeking or holding political office as this is a clear conflict of interest between administration of law, and creation of law.

Sanction Microsoft corp under anti trust/RICO laws for patent of presumably public domain items such as "double click" and 0,1 ADVISE ALL STATE AGENCIES THEY SHOULD NOT USE MS SERVICES, perhaps propose a fesability survey for linux migration? Cheaper and more secure, IMHO.

Propose mirror of the Virginia motor scooter legislation, that is; no license, registration, tags, or insurance required for vehicles of less then 50cc. This will allow the youth of the state to enter the workforce and act as a hedge against drastic shifts in fuel prices.

Require all police academies to give constitution specific training, curriculum oversight by Officer Jack McLamb? http://www.patriotamerica.com/JackMcLamb/JackMcLamb.htm

Bring back tarring and feathering of politicians held in contempt of constitution.? ;D? ;D? ;D

Constitutional drivers license, (5th amendment right to travel, NOT state issued 'privledge') I lost the Wyoming case of this being implemented, will keep looking.

Abolition of NH draft boards and selective service aparatus.

Probably not gonna do all this on day one.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Grunt on January 27, 2005, 02:03 PM NHFT
Maybe it would be symbolic.

When the U.N. does eventually deploy, and it will, to confiscate firearms we can show the U.N. officers that we have prepared for thier actions in advance.

Providing they do not automatically go into "Kosovo Mode" and immediately begin rounding up political and community leaders for liquidation.

In any event, the U.N. troops will know that they were warned and ordered to demobilize.

What happens next is in God's hands.

How, exactly would the UN carry this out?  With the idiots in Blue Helmets that ran from IraQ?

Grunt

I have no choice but to assume this group is aware of the machinations of one Henry "The K" Kissinger.

Since there is hostility towards those "freedom-hating" Founding Fathers here, following will probably fall on deaf ears.

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the "Unknown". When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." -- Henry Kissinger

Lloyd Danforth

I can see it happening, U.S. soldiers invading U.S. cities, but, not as the result of anything the UN does.

Grunt

The military has already done the research, and it shows most American troops will not fire on American citizens.

Therefore the American military will be sent on consecutive "no win situations" until it is completely expended.

Then a "terrorist attack" (wink wink) will "happen" resulting in massive casualties.

Martial law will then be instituted.

While living in the Czech Republic we had a conversation with soldiers of the Czech Army, as the military HQ is located in Brno and od number of them did in fact speak english. Later I learned that America has already been carved up into sections, with the Czech U.N. contingent being assigned the Texes area. Any here that have been to the Czech Republic know that Czechs will have no compunction whatesoever slaughtering Americans as they confiscate firearms.

Of course this will be pooh pooh'd by all here, but had I come here 5 years ago saying that two commercial airliners would plow into the twin towrs, or that the president would invade a sovereign nation WITHOUT the approval of congress, there would also be pooh poohing.

Karl

Jim, it looks great, but under what RSAs is a city authorized to make this ordinance?

Specifically, the following sections seem suspect to me (although I have not looked through all the statutes) -

Section 3, 3-E only
Section 4
Section 6, except 6-C
Section 9

jcpliberty

Whether they have the right or not to pass the ordinance is meaningless. Cities across the nation have passed anti-Patrtiot Act ORDINANCES, not just resolutions... which is contrary to federal law. Same with this UN ordinance.

JP