• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help Keith Murphy move!

Started by Kat Kanning, January 06, 2005, 09:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

He's moving at the end of Jan, but somehow I can't find the email saying just when.  Maybe he'll post it here.

Kat Kanning

Aha, I found it :)  Keith posted he needs help 1/30 at 2pm.  We'll try and be there!

Keith's message:
"I anticipate arriving at my new home -- "The Beisel Manse," in North Manchester early in the afternoon of Sunday, January 30th.  Any help with unloading the truck would be greatly appreciated!

My New Year's resolution was that I'll only have to fill out a state income tax form one last time.  Now that the move is planned, every time I find myself in traffic gridlock I end up smiling, thinking that the misery of life in Maryland is coming to an end.

Three more weeks.  I can't wait to cross that state line."

jcpliberty

How do I get in contact with Keith?

JP

Kat Kanning

John

. . . offered my help on the 6th at the FSP site but never got any info . . . my calendar is marked . . . just sent Keith an email but who knows if he'll get it today . . . anyone know what's up?

Karl

John, e-mail me at kb _AT_ vooda.com and I'll send you the details.

Russell Kanning

Better watch out Karl.....John only helps people move in if he is allowed to bring his flags to fly  ;D

Russell Kanning

Hey could you guys get some digital pictures of another Porcupine moving into NH. I think it lifts people's spirits to see yet another person move. It seems more real when you see pictures of people moving in. :)

John

Another porcupine is safe at home tonight!

AlanM

May he sleep well, and have sweet dreams of liberty.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

JP got one of a 90mph blur on the freeway.

Lloyd Danforth

Keith's Moving crew.
Keith in truck. L-R: Sunnicook John, Jim Perry, Patrick, Amanda, Karl, Salem John and Phil. Photographer to remain anonymous.
Patrick's wife and daughter also helped with the move.

Russell Kanning