• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-tax-day demo in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, March 26, 2007, 02:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We'll be out in front of the Keene IRS on Main St. with the Don Quixote/anti-torture/anti-tax regalia on April 17th starting about 3pm.

Other anti-tax activities coming up:

March 31st, noon, Keene IRS with the Don Quixote/anti-torture/anti-tax regalia
April 24th, 10 am Concord Federal Courthouse on 55 Pleasant St. with anti-tax + support for Browns signs.

Russell Kanning

I support Ed and Elaine Brown t-shirts are always a good fashion statement and really drives judges crazy. :)

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

If by the necessity of living we acquiesce to the force of law, if by long custom we lose sight of the immorality, has the principle been obliterated? Robbery is robbery, and no amount of words can make it anything else.

free2be

Hi,

I was wondering how the placard protest went ?

What was gained in your perspective ?

Keeping an eye on things from across the state.

free2be

Russell Kanning

David

I'll be there at Three o'clock.  Error will be with me.   :)  It is right above the post office right?  North of Marlboro st.

Kat Kanning

Yes, IRS and post office are the same building.  Main St. at Marlboro.  I'll be there at 3:00.

FTL_Ian

I'll be there when Julia arrives home from work.  Hopefully that will be before 3 p.m.

Ogre

You people are just having way too much fun without me.  :(

error

Quote from: Ogre on April 17, 2007, 10:25 AM NHFT
You people are just having way too much fun without me.  :(

Come home!!

Kat Kanning

Protest at your local post office :)

error

Nobody transcribed my message verbatim. :( Obviously I have a lot of work to do before I can be as good at this as DadaOrwell. :)

FTL_Ian

I don't think you requested it.   :P

Tom Sawyer

Had a good turn out today 8 or 9 I think. Did that demonstration thing we do for about an hour and half in the light rain.

Lots of horn honks and other gestures of support. Even some from the police.  ;D

Hope someone can post one of the pictures taken.  :)