• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Severance in court (calendar entry)

Started by Kat Kanning, March 27, 2007, 02:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

Absence makes the heart...and the sheep...grow fonder!   >:D

Dreepa

Dave Ridley

do we have a list of bureaucrats to contact on this?   

Quantrill

The HONORABLE Ed Burke, right?
Should be info for him on the Russell Arrest thread.

And maybe the division for children, youth and families?
http://www.dhhs.state.nh.us/DHHS/DCYF/CONTACT+INFO/default.htm?a=009+

Chester Lapointe

I agree everyone has rights. Hell Hitler and most of the nazis convicted at Nuramburg (spelling) did not recieve a fair trial nor given anything other then a kangroo court, BUT NOONE DEFENDS them because they were scum!!! This family isnt worth the time of effort and maybe Im biased in how I feel about this family of theives and negligent parents but like the nazis on trial, I dont care if their rights are marred. I know its unchristianly but the heck with them I hope he enjoys his stay.

KBCraig

Thanks for letting us know how you feel, Chet.

I hope your very worthy causes don't get tossed aside because of how someone feels about you personally.

I doubt that would happen, because most of the people here value principles above popularity.

Kevin

Pat K

WILLIAM ROPER: So now you'd give the Devil benefit of law.

SIR THOMAS MORE: Yes. What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

ROPER: I'd cut down every law in England to do that.

MORE: Oh? And when the law was down—and the Devil turned round on you—where would you hide? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.

penguins4me

Quote from: Pat K on May 11, 2007, 02:50 AM NHFT
WILLIAM ROPER: So now you'd give the Devil benefit of law.

SIR THOMAS MORE: Yes. What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

ROPER: I'd cut down every law in England to do that.

MORE: Oh? And when the law was down—and the Devil turned round on you—where would you hide? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.

Marvelous quote. It reminded me where one should stand on an issue where an imminent threat directly conflicts with ideals of liberty and law.

The only thing this exchange doesn't address is this: what happens when the law, itself, is no longer a refuge for the peaceable person?

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: powerchuter on May 10, 2007, 03:01 PM NHFT
Absence makes the heart...and the sheep...grow fonder!   >:D

Hrmmm... I know there's an inflatable sheep "love doll" in one of my wholesale catalogs, if someone really needs to give the lambs a break!
Rofl! ;D

Kat Kanning

The upcoming court date is May 31st at 1:30 pm.

Dave Ridley

Question:
where is severence being held? same jail as russell was recently?

Kat Kanning

Yes, cheshire county.  I'm going over there tomorrow night to talk to him.

TackleTheWorld

Jim Johnson

Yay, Brian is free!

Details, details...I'm detailless here.    :o
Did they just slide Brian out the mail slot and walk away like nothing happened?
Did Russell strike his cane against the curb and the courthouse parted and Brian walked free?
Did you and Kat smash your golden wrist bands togather and yell some amazing word and Brian was set free?

What...?  Hmm...?

What...?

hmm?

what?

error

As I understand it, he was exchanged for his wife and kid, who are now languishing in jail themselves.