• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

R~U~S~H

Started by d_goddard, March 28, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Irena & I scored 2 tix for the Boston show... night after PorcFest  :D

Raineyrocks

Of course I know who Rush is but every time I see the word "rush" it makes me remember this funny stuff in a can I took a whiff of years ago and felt lightheaded.

I know my comments are so off topic, sorry! :)

I love the line in one of their songs:  If you choose free will you still have made a choice. :D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: d_goddard on January 29, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT
Irena & I scored 2 tix for the Boston show... night after PorcFest  :D

That should be great.

I'm wondering what the acoustics are like in the Verizon/Manchester. Anyone seen a show there?

Last time we say them under a pavillon, the sound was really good.

d_goddard

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 30, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFT
I'm wondering what the acoustics are like in the Verizon/Manchester. Anyone seen a show there?
I saw TooL there. Sound was great, and not a bad seat in the house. Passed out FTL flyers beforehand :)

Hey, if you want to pass out some subversive literature before the concert, just let me know. I might even come help pass 'em out myself, even though I don't have tickets to the event itself. Though that too may change...

Quote from: raineyrocks on January 30, 2008, 07:24 AM NHFT
every time I see the word "rush" it makes me remember this funny stuff in a can I took a whiff of years ago and felt lightheaded.

I know my comments are so off topic, sorry! :)
What on earth makes you think that's offtopic?  >:D

Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams
Golden Acapulco nights
Then Morocco, and the East
Fly by morning light

Tom Sawyer

Cool, thanks for the positive report on the venue.  8)

Handing stuff out out front would be fun. We'd help... Elizabeth says she will take her top off!!!

Kat Kanning

Is she going to mow their lawn at the same time?

Tom Sawyer