• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We have a Kitty!

Started by tracysaboe, March 30, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

It's a stray that was coming over all the time. After talking to the neighbors we found out nobody owns it, so we claimed it

She's pregnant, we'll have babys in a few weeks :) :D

Tracy

tracysaboe

Update. Took her to the Vet. He says she's probably ready to pop with-in the week.

Tracy

Friday

Ooooh, kittens!  Now if you lived in New Hampshire, I'd come over and visit.   :cat: :cat: :cat:

Dreepa

Quote from: Friday on April 01, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Ooooh, kittens!  Now if you lived in New Hampshire, I'd come over and visit.   :cat: :cat: :cat:
Sandy you want this thread:
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=7987.0

tracysaboe

She's had three of them so far. She's not done yet though.

Tracy

tracysaboe

I have a bunch of pictures, but they're too big and I can't figure out how to shrink it. 1 or 2 megs is too much resolution for post.

tracy

Kat Kanning

Send them to me for kitty-shrinking.  bookish_lass at yahoo dot com.

tracysaboe

Thanks Kat. My dad sent me a freeware program that will shrink them, so I can cut them to about a quarter the size and then post them.

It'll just take me a few minutes. I'll try to have them posted on my free yahoo-site by tomarrow sometime.

Tracy

tracysaboe

http://www.geocities.com/tracysaboe/kitty_Pictures.html

Enjoy :)

Tracy

Edit: If you get an error message. Try again in an hour. I only have 4 megs/hour of bandwidth. The page is about 1 so only 4 people an hour. TS

TackleTheWorld

Cute tiny kittens!
:love1:
Thank you Tracy!

tracysaboe

Thanks for viewing Lauren. Apparently you're the only one who wanted to see them because I've only gotten 1 page view.

I guess I don't need to worry about my limits.

Thanks for the other suggestions error and Jon.

I've got another shot of her carrying one. It's really cute Don't know when I'll get it up.:)

Tracy

Kat Kanning

Aw, they're so adorable!!  Thanks for sharing, Tracy!  :cat:  BTW, if that's you in the one picture, you look just the way I'd pictured you.

KBCraig

I don't think I've ever seen a tabby calico. Very pretty!