• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Next protest

Started by Kat Kanning, December 21, 2004, 09:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Ok so someone please inform us what harmless things we are banned from doing by this act, or by a proposed revision of it.... things that are visual and which we could do as a protest.

Are we really banned from photographing bridges? That seems a little hard to believe...

Russell Kanning

If I had a little makeup on and a turbin, watch the possible action. :)

jcpliberty

Russell Kanning

Hey Jim P. you are tall and lanky...we could give you the bin laden look...big beard and such ;)

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on December 29, 2004, 07:18 AM NHFT
Hey Jim P. you are tall and lanky...we could give you the bin laden look...big beard and such ;)

Hmm... interesting idea. I have had my camera stolen from me, years ago, when I was in Salem, MA taking pictures of the coal power plant. I tried to sue, but they dismissed it cause I had no proof it was stolen.

And people wonder why I don't like government... oy.

Jim

John

Ah yes, my old back yard . . . I have supported the Salem (Ma.) power plant against the dishonest (in my opinion) elitist, fear-mongering, regulation-worshiping, snobs who repeatedly made agreements - - - but then want to keep moveing the goal-post.?  >:(  It is not even about what they would manipulate the public think.
These will be the same people who will oppose natural gas there.? Mark my words.? You can take that to the bank.
But that is a story for another day.? I'm in New Hampshire now.? ?:)
It will be cool to trade storys about the old plant when we meet again.? ?8)

(What was that all about?? I must still have a sore nerve.? Sorry to go so far off topic.)

jcpliberty

HAH! I used to live, at one point when I was traversing around Tax-ACHOO-setts, in Salem on Derby Street. Where'd you live?

Jim P. Yes Virginia, I really was a Masshole!