• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Referring Customers for Gold

Started by PowerPenguin, April 03, 2007, 11:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

It appears that Lear Financial, owner of GoldCentral.com, is offering free gold as a reward for referrals (see http://www.goldcentralnews.com/refer.html). This company is known to be trustworthy and worthwhile, especially as far as their financial advice and Gold IRA services go, but I prefer APMEX.com, as I have no IRA and only buy items directly (APMEX's prices for this are usually a bit better). That said, this could be a good opportunity to earn something, especially if you run in pro gold circles.

I can't attest to the utility of this myself, as I haven't signed up yet, but I just thought I'd pass the info on, given that I just saw it on their news page.

PowerPenguin

Update: It seems that the system basically works like this:

Refer a client to the business with a "digital coupon" for free shipping on their first order ---> get credits ---> save enough and you get FRNs or Gold Eagles. Their system is interesting, if a bit "ghetto", for lack of a better term (let the generation gap wars begin). I'll post my final analysis of this after I've used it for a while.

SAK

I'm going to setup a gold/silver shop when I get out there (among selling other things).  Maybe we can set something up for you to be more successful by referring to me.  We'll just have to crunch some numbers.

PowerPenguin

Good times. I'm already doing this for a guy who has a store in socal. I get a couple of % on each sale. I'm also going to be developing a better website with shopping cart, etc. What part of the country are you in now? One of my ads (for the asset protection business) will appear in an upcoming edition of the KFP for all of you in that market. Your future store could also be taken to the next level by integrating some sort of web based referrer program, like we do at Keep Your Assets. This would logically follow the set-up of an on-line storefront in addition to any brick-and-mortar establishment, IMHO, but I guess it might not have to in theory.