• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

KARMA?

Started by EJinCT, April 04, 2007, 11:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 04, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: EJinCT on April 04, 2007, 05:33 PM NHFT
error: yeah, I figured as much.  As it is, I won't lose any sleep over having low karma.

raineyrocks: I gave you a point for making me laugh in the PC joke thread; that's useful in my book.  ;)

Thanks EJ, I've been giving you karma when I've read your posts for a couple days now.  I wouldn't worry about the karma thing, I like to give it because it makes me happy for other people to get it.

Actually Rainey, you get +1 just for being cheerful and fun and inclusive - the true spirit of libertarianism, which the karma system really isn't!

CNHT

Quote from: error on April 04, 2007, 06:00 PM NHFT

But... I'm not an insufferable knowitall, just a garden variety jerk! At least that's what I'm told...

We need more jerks like you error.  ;)

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on April 05, 2007, 12:39 PM NHFT
better to be a jerk than an angry asshole.. that is my burden.

Hmm well if you've ever spent anytime with Dreepa, and your cheeks didn't hurt from laughing so hard and having so much fun, I would be suprised.

Angry asshole? If that's what that is, it's a good thing, LOL

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CNHT on April 05, 2007, 01:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 04, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: EJinCT on April 04, 2007, 05:33 PM NHFT
error: yeah, I figured as much.  As it is, I won't lose any sleep over having low karma.

raineyrocks: I gave you a point for making me laugh in the PC joke thread; that's useful in my book.  ;)

Thanks EJ, I've been giving you karma when I've read your posts for a couple days now.  I wouldn't worry about the karma thing, I like to give it because it makes me happy for other people to get it.

Actually Rainey, you get +1 just for being cheerful and fun and inclusive - the true spirit of libertarianism, which the karma system really isn't!

Thanks Jane! :D

Vote Tyler Stearns

I need a little karma today.  Is it OK to beg for some???  People in my office told me that I have a reputation for being a bitch and that people are afraid of me.  I've always thought of myself as a get-things-done type of gal.  Sometimes that means you have to step on some toes.  Guess that makes people think you're a bitch.     

Hmmm...kind of hurt my feelings.  But, I'd rather be thought of as a bitch and be true to my ideals, honest and outspoken.  I call a spade a spade, but I try to do it nicely. 

Based on what you know of me on this forum or in real life, what do you think my bitch rating is?   :pissedoff:

...this could be dangerous...

CNHT

Quote from: malevil on April 05, 2007, 02:18 PM NHFT
I need a little karma today.  Is it OK to beg for some???  People in my office told me that I have a reputation for being a bitch and that people are afraid of me.  I've always thought of myself as a get-things-done type of gal.  Sometimes that means you have to step on some toes.  Guess that makes people think you're a bitch.     

Hmmm...kind of hurt my feelings.  But, I'd rather be thought of as a bitch and be true to my ideals, honest and outspoken.  I call a spade a spade, but I try to do it nicely. 

Based on what you know of me on this forum or in real life, what do you think my bitch rating is?   :pissedoff:

Right away I know I'm going to love you when I meet you. Some people hate activist women. In fact, I am answering some hate mail right now from a self described Marxist who claims I have no right to write LTE's pointing out the folly of his redistributionism.

I have just put him in the file with the other stalkers/death threats...ho hum!

Welcome to the club, Mal, and big hugs to you.

And carry a gun...

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: CNHT on April 05, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT

Right away I know I'm going to love you when I meet you. Some people hate activist women. In fact, I am answering some hate mail right now from a self described Marxist who claims I have no right to write LTE's pointing out the folly of his redistributionism.

And carry a gun...

CNHT, you crack me up...I guess I better dust off my Browning High Power!  Oh wait, I gave it to Tyler.  He'll have to be my bitchguard...I mean bodyguard.

I'm wicked busy and stressed out at work today, but I keep procrastinating on an important project by coming on the nhfree forum.  This forum's becoming an addiction.

CNHT

Quote from: malevil on April 05, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on April 05, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT

And carry a gun...

CNHT, you crack me up...I guess I better dust off my Browning High Power!  Oh wait, I gave it to Tyler.  He'll have to be my bitchguard...I mean bodyguard.

I'm wicked busy and stressed out at work today, but I keep procrastinating on an important project by coming on the nhfree forum.  This forum's becoming an addiction.

Yeah I just had to emphasize the BROWNING part to my stalker...

Well see you gotta get a job working online like I do, then it's just anothe window open and you multitask... LOL

Raineyrocks

I already gave you some karma this morning before reading this post. ;D  You are just the biggest bitch I've ever met, I don't know how I put up with you!  Only kidding, your terrific! :hug:  Bitch rating = 0

Vote Tyler Stearns

Ah, you're sweet, Rainey.  OK...I've gotten a little karma and can now sleep easier tonight!  Thanks for being in my support group, Rainey.

CNHT

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 05, 2007, 03:55 PM NHFT

I already gave you some karma this morning before reading this post. ;D  You are just the biggest bitch I've ever met, I don't know how I put up with you!  Only kidding, your terrific! :hug:  Bitch rating = 0

Oh wait! Bitch rating = 10  means it's GOOD! LOL

Raineyrocks

QuoteOh wait! Bitch rating = 10  means it's GOOD! LOL

Ooopsy! Leave it to me to get it backwards! :)

EJinCT

Sounds like your a leader and the ones who think your a bitch are slackers. Work is work and personal life is personal, too many mix them up. IME, it's always a good idea not to mix business with "pleasure".

Eh, don't worry what others think and don't compromise your ethics for anyone.

I can be a "bastard" myself so I cant give you a bitch rating.  ;D

...but I can give you a little karma ;)

Quantrill

QuoteOf course, I had no idea he's one of your friends, only that he was acting like every other Internet troll.

Can we ask who this was?   

P.S.  I'm giving Karma to everyone who posts in this thread...

Vote Tyler Stearns

Welcome to the karma club, Quantrill. 

Don't know the answer to your question, but thanks everyone for the karma.