• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Possible rental house in Keene.

Started by David, March 06, 2007, 03:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I am interested in renting either a large house in Keene and then subrent as rooms for temporary rental, or more long term rental, or rent a smaller apartment with one, maybe two roomates.  If anyone is interested maybe at some point we could purchase a large house later if it is successful. 
There seems to be a demand for it, something cheaper than a hotel, but with easy terms than an apartment. 

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

email Nick Michelewicz; libertycrusader_22  at hotmail.com

Dreepa

Great idea... just like they do in Manchester... we need at least one of these in every major town.

Lloyd Danforth

Jitgos

I'm very interested! I plan to move to (probably) Keene this summer/fall and need to find a porc roommate. If anyone has similar plans please contact me.

Thanks,
Jeremy

FTL_Ian

Quote from: jitgos on March 25, 2007, 05:42 AM NHFT
I'm very interested! I plan to move to (probably) Keene this summer/fall

Congrats!

Stephanie

David and Jeremy, how has the housing situation worked out for you?  A friend of mine and I are planning to move in or around Keene within the next two months.

Vitruvian

I also am interested.  I plan to move sometime in late May or early June and will therefore need a place to live.  Not being exactly flush with cash, I must ask: How much will it cost?