• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

dada want speakerphone

Started by Dave Ridley, July 08, 2007, 07:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Rosie the Riveter

kate have low end sony landline speakerphone will make deal with dada

see dada soon

alohamonkey

i can get dada products from www.hellodirect.com for very cheap - many types of speakerphones

dada needs wireless headset instead . . . they're better.  what is dada looking to accomplish?

Dave Ridley

dada prefer used lying around phone       

phone is for call talk radio easier   

not want hold to ear thirty minutes

dada speak dada trade language

alohamonkey

error

My old phone sitting in the closet doesn't have a speakerphone.

Dave Ridley

dada not want new or must-order phone, only want used lying around phone so can pay really cheap

Quote from: alohamonkey on July 09, 2007, 10:39 PM NHFT
monkey trying to learn dada trade language. 

dada need this . . . http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodirect/Shop?DSP=30109&PCR=1:1:5:15:150:1040&IID=GN9330&itemskuid=13402

monkey knows expensive but get good deal for dada.

dada never hold phone again

or cheap speakerphone
http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodirect/Shop?DSP=30109&PCR=1:1:5:25:230:2020&IID=12047_F&itemskuid=12047BLK

alohamonkey

Cool.  I give up on dada trade language.  I'm not on my company's pc anymore so i can talk a little more freely.  I hear what you're saying.  If you see anything on that web site that you like, let me know.  I can buy it at cost and sell/trade to you for no profit.  I really respect all that you've been doing.  New cheap speakerphones at cost are probably around $20.   

Russell Kanning

I might need something from you soon alohamonkey. :) To use my error phoneline.

alohamonkey

No problem Russell.  Just let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to get it at cost.  If it's something that I can't purchase at cost, I'll sell it to you for the cheapest price I can without getting fired  :)

Personally, I'm thinking about getting one of these soon:
http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodirect/Shop;jsessionid=EB51C4386A520F1ECE341701DCDD2449?DSP=30102&PCR=1:1:5:30:290&IID=13323&itemskuid=13323

It's a little digi recorder that plugs directly into a USB.  Less than a hundred bucks.  I'm working on finding a way to adapt it to my cell phone so I can start recording telephone calls.  I've been screwed by a few big corporations recently, namely airlines and home insurance companies, where I've been told one thing and found out later that the information I received wasn't right.  I want to use it to hold people/corporations accountable. 

Just let me know if you're interested in anything and I'll do my best.  We have a ton of stuff that we don't advertise too . . . so if you're looking for something related to phones, recorders, etc., shoot me a message and I'll do some digging around.