• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHFREE graphics

Started by Tom Sawyer, April 08, 2007, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

powerchuter

Insurgent

That's awesome!  :D I've up loaded it to my pics on MySpace

Ron Helwig

That's pretty good, but I wish you guys would learn to upload images properly. If your web browser is configured properly, you don't see the image.

I really hate to have to:
1) view source
2) search through the source to find the reference
3) copy the URL
4) open a new tab, paste the URL
5) wait for the image to load
all because you insist on stealing bandwidth from other sites, allowing them to track users, etc...

Lloyd Danforth

Must be something wrong with my browser.  The image comes right up ;)

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer has passed into Ultra Cool.    :glasses9:

thinkliberty

Quote from: Ron Helwig on April 08, 2007, 12:25 PM NHFT
That's pretty good, but I wish you guys would learn to upload images properly. If your web browser is configured properly, you don't see the image.

I really hate to have to:
1) view source
2) search through the source to find the reference
3) copy the URL
4) open a new tab, paste the URL
5) wait for the image to load
all because you insist on stealing bandwidth from other sites, allowing them to track users, etc...

I saw the image without any problems and I have my web browser configured properly. (it does not echo the referring site to the linked webserver)

You must be using a buggy web browser. 

Tom Sawyer

Glad ya'll like it... the file size is a bit large, but I have been wanting to try taking some of my video and making it into an animated gif. One of these days when I can get another piece of software I'll try to make Flash files from video clips.

Ron, sorry to screwed up your day.  ;D

I'm not stealin' bandwidth it is up on one of my domains. Not sure how your browser is "properly configured" but my little old Safari plays it just fine. You can show off your expertise and post some graphics you create to promote NHFREE.com here.  :)

PS Imagery credit for the orange jumpsuit hooded detainee goes out to Kat, Russell and Lauren... very strong image. And to all the folks that came out to Tilting at Windmills -1.  8)

error

Overall I like it. But I think "IRS FUNDS TORTURE" should be visible for a bit longer. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on April 08, 2007, 11:22 PM NHFT
Overall I like it. But I think "IRS FUNDS TORTURE" should be visible for a bit longer. :)

Thanks for the feedback... The timing is something I was playing with.  :)

I'll probably alter the thing to make it not be such a large file. And now that I am figuring out the making video into animated gifs I'll go through my footage and see if I have other stuff that would lend itself to the technique.

I'll probably need help and feedback on verbage etc.  :)

Russell Kanning

pretty cool .... next time we should get a really good picture that shows the hood off (decent background) and one of us all wrapped up in rope. :)

Tom Sawyer

Yeah we can create images specifically for the purpose. This was just a test example.

Tom Sawyer

Here is something different... more reasonable file size.