• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHFREE graphics

Started by Tom Sawyer, April 08, 2007, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

John

I've definitely gotta customize that one like (and, maybe better than) this old faded one:  http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_image.php?galleryId=21&sort_mode=created_desc&desp=1&offset=0&imageId=553

I'm going out to the car to bring it in right now.

John

And so I'm now reminded that I have several other items to also customize; such as one very nice (but soon to be nicer) umbrella . . .

Man, am I behind on some of this.

John

Quote from: John on April 27, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT

Pardon me quoting myself; but I'm sure glad I started/moved early.  Gave myself a slight head-start on my-own self.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on April 27, 2007, 08:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: John on April 27, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT

Pardon me quoting myself; but I'm sure glad I started/moved early.  Gave myself a slight head-start on my-own self.   ;D

Makes me think of a quote from "Undercover Brother" "...sometimes I'm too funky for my own damn self."  ;D

ChiMoHe

these graphix are cool but when I go to the website nhfree.com I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message.  Anyone know why?  or if this is going to be fixed soon?  I want to put a link using Tom Sawyer's Don't Tread on me graphic but don't want to lead people to an error message

any suggestions?

also do you have some graphix to use to link to http://newhampshireunderground.com

Kat Kanning

Wasn't aware there was a problem.  I'll see what I can do.

Lloyd Danforth

Have you tried the Mozilla/foxfire browser?

ChiMoHe

Thankyou Kat

Lloyd ... no I have not tried Mozilla/firefox browser ... can that be installed without the google quick search menu?  just wondering

thankyou

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

I just replaced Google with Goodsearch, but, the page where we raise bucks for the FSP doesn't  appear.

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 21, 2007, 05:34 PM NHFT
I just replaced Google with Goodsearch, but, the page where we raise bucks for the FSP doesn't  appear.

It would need a custom one written. One of these days I'll get around to it.