• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Temporary Help Needed in my Copy Shop in Derry

Started by ny2nh, April 10, 2007, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ny2nh

I am in need of someone to work 20-32 hours a week (as a sub-contractor) in my copy shop. The person who is working for me is having helth problems and I need someone to man the shop - answer phone, do copies, send faxes, etc. I can't say if it would be permanent or not - depends on what happens with my other person.

Clean cut, friendly, reliable and able to multi-task a must.

If anyone knows someone, have them call me on my cell 235-9998.

Tammy

powerchuter

Are you paying cash?

Inquiring minds(and sovereigns) want to know?

Actually I might be interested in some bumper stickers to distribute nationally...

Say 10k to start...

Lloyd Danforth

AmerTownCrier

I'm a printer in Michigan...who has lowered my asking price for my property so much...I'm almost guaranteed a sale. Even a temporary job would be something to look forward to.
What kind of equipment would you need someone to run?
towncrierone@yahoo.com
Quote from: ny2nh on April 10, 2007, 10:29 AM NHFT
I am in need of someone to work 20-32 hours a week (as a sub-contractor) in my copy shop. The person who is working for me is having helth problems and I need someone to man the shop - answer phone, do copies, send faxes, etc. I can't say if it would be permanent or not - depends on what happens with my other person.

Clean cut, friendly, reliable and able to multi-task a must.

If anyone knows someone, have them call me on my cell 235-9998.

Tammy