• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hero FL police officers apprehend dangerous felon

Started by wolf, April 13, 2007, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Raineyrocks

Quote from: wolf on April 13, 2007, 04:31 PM NHFT
http://welcome-to-pottersville.blogspot.com/2007/04/bob-herbert-6-year-olds-under-arrest.html

FUCK YOU!! . Pick on someone your own size, you worthless cowardly pigs!!!

Really, fuck-wads!  More and more little kids are getting arrested for normal little kid stuff, it's time to stop this, NOW! :BangHead:  What can we do?  And I don't say that like, we can't do anything what I really mean is thinking about ways to stop this! 

error

End the war on drugs. End the militarization of police which comes along with it and was caused by it. That'll do it.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on April 13, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT
End the war on drugs. End the militarization of police which comes along with it and was caused by it. That'll do it.

But how?  Do you ever think it could be done non violently?  So much stuff is being exposed about the blatant lies and corruption in the system but it seems to be getting worse not better, doesn't it?  I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or anything but these are just questions I wonder about.

Crocuta

When I was six and in public school, any kid who acted like this got sent home and wasn't invited back.

Darn.  Why couldn't I have been more astute at 6?  ;)

Quantrill

PULL YOUR KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!!

That would be a great start.
;)

SpeedPhreak

whats the other side of this story?  is this normal behavior for a 6yr old?  i think every 6yr old i know, knows better & can control themselves a little better... obviously they don't have the control of an adult but they are not 3 anymore either.

i don't want my statement to lead you to believe i am sympathetic of the police or that they didn't grossely overstep the line - but there are always 2 sides to every story.  maybe this kid has some problem that doesn't allow them to function properly in group settings.  maybe its medical maybe its a result of their home environment.  were the parents negligent by sending this kid to public school in the first place or guilty of not teaching proper behavior to their child?  are they the type of parent wants the school system to raise their kid the type that is like "finally, she is old enough for public school - now she is their problem & I can get back to my life."?

even though this is not an argument at the core of the issue - the behavior of the police is - I think it should be explored.

regardless of this kid is normally an angel or the kid is the devil in disguise the police are obviously in the wrong here & the policies of all those involved (school, police, city, county, state) need to be questioned.

LiveFree

Sounds like crappy parenting to me.  If I were one of the teachers there who got hurt, I'd be going after the parents for some restitution.  If I were a school administrator, that kid would be GONE.

That said, this isn't something for the cops.  This is something for the parents and the administrators of the school.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: error on April 13, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Exactly!

aries

powerchuter

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on April 14, 2007, 11:10 AM NHFT
whats the other side of this story?  is this normal behavior for a 6yr old?  i think every 6yr old i know, knows better & can control themselves a little better... obviously they don't have the control of an adult but they are not 3 anymore either.

i don't want my statement to lead you to believe i am sympathetic of the police or that they didn't grossely overstep the line - but there are always 2 sides to every story.  maybe this kid has some problem that doesn't allow them to function properly in group settings.  maybe its medical maybe its a result of their home environment.  were the parents negligent by sending this kid to public school in the first place or guilty of not teaching proper behavior to their child?  are they the type of parent wants the school system to raise their kid the type that is like "finally, she is old enough for public school - now she is their problem & I can get back to my life."?

even though this is not an argument at the core of the issue - the behavior of the police is - I think it should be explored.

regardless of this kid is normally an angel or the kid is the devil in disguise the police are obviously in the wrong here & the policies of all those involved (school, police, city, county, state) need to be questioned.

I'm going to completely ignore the jack-booted child snatchers/molesters here...

And I'm going to completely disregard the government indoctrination centers also...

I agree with SpeedPhreak on this one...
We have no idea why this child was behaving in such a manner?
It is quite possible that she was even gang-raped by her brothers and father before school...with her heroine addicted mother passed out on the floor beside here...
The things that go on in this world are so freaking twisted and sick that there is no way of knowing...

The solution to this is quite simple actually...
In a free market, non-aggressive society she would be attending a private school...
If she became unruly(very doubtful) then she would be expelled and her tuition forfeited...
If she refused to leave the private property(classroom) willingly she would then be aggressing against the other paying students and she would be physically removed from the classroom.  Her parent(s) would be notified of the situation and to come pick her up...

When you pay for private education for your children you make sure your children understand what is expected of them while under instruction...after all, you are paying for it...and you wouldn't want to lose your tuition payment!

So, once again...we see that the Non-Aggression Principle, the Golden Rule, and the Free Market make perfect sense!