• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gun owner saves lives

Started by lildog, April 16, 2007, 08:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Gunfight+at+bar+leaves+one+wounded%2c+another+in+custody&articleId=858db55b-f7c2-4dd2-ba58-5f99976fee2b

QuoteBullets flew outside the Uptown Tavern early yesterday when a peeved patron began shooting at a doorman after being thrown out of the club. The shooter himself was shot twice by an armed customer who rushed to the bouncer's defense, a club owner and police said.

The wounded suspect, identified by police as Eliezer Encarnacion, 26, and his companion -- both of whom were thrown out of the club moments earlier -- ran from the parking lot up Myrtle Street with an angry group of club patrons in pursuit.

"A bunch of people came pouring out of the Uptown yelling, 'Are you going to shoot at me?' and started chasing them," said Jessica Doty, 20, who lives next door.

Encarnacion, of 214 Bremer St., Apt. 2, limped nearly the length of the block -- splattering blood on porch stoops, the sidewalk and street -- before he collapsed near 83 Myrtle St. and the group caught up with him and his friend, witnesses said.

"There was a mob of people chasing after them," said one neighbor, who refused to give his name. After tracking down the pair, "they opened up their cell phones to see what had happened ... I thought they were going to beat him up, but they didn't. I think they saw the guy was hurt," the neighbor continued.

Witnesses said they saw a .45 caliber handgun lying on the street about 20 feet from the club's rear door. Police said they recovered the .45 caliber handgun allegedly used by Encarnacion along with the patron's handgun.

Encarnacion was about six to eight feet from Ryan when he fired the first shot, hitting the door frame, Willard said. When the second shot rang out, a male customer inside the bar realized what was happening and intervened, he continued.

"He feels the bouncer's life is in danger and he produces his own firearm and proceeds to return fire," said Willard, who credited the patron with saving the doorman and possibly even Brown from being shot.

Police withheld the patron's name while they continue their investigation, which will include an inquiry into whether his use of deadly force was justified.

Club employees were not aware the customer -- described as a regular patron -- was carrying a concealed weapon, Somers said.

"I'm not okaying it. But if he didn't, probably my doorman would be dead," Somers said.

Anyone want to take bets as to whether or not the guy who saved the bouncer is going to be charged with anything?  I'm leaning toward believing he will.

grasshopper

We have to celebrate "diversity" with these 2 nice gentlemen.  Remember, we can't judge these 2 nice illegal aliens with illegal guns trying to kill our fellow citizens, they had their feelings hurt and in their country that must be a death sentance so these nice geitlemen should be let go and even given free citizenship to teach us how us New Hampshire citizens are treading on their poor poverty riddled lives.  It was the doormans fault for kicking these innocent people out of the club.  You know, sexaule molestation is a good thing!