• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Violence vs Non Violence

Started by FTL_Ian, April 16, 2007, 09:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: powerchuter on April 16, 2007, 07:22 PM NHFT
Hey Claaaaiiiirrreee!

IT'S TIME TO SHOOT THE BASTARDS RIGHT FRICKING NOW!!!

Advocating violence?  I smell a Fed.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 16, 2007, 09:14 PM NHFT
Hey Claaaaiiiirrreee!

Getting angry at what is happening doesn't make someone a fed! ::)  I think people have different ideas of how to make necessary changes some are non-violent and others are not. 

FTL_Ian

I didn't say he was a Fed, I just said he sounds like a Fed.  Getting on pro-liberty forums and advocating violence is a typical Fed tactic.

Besides, talk is cheap.  It's easy to say it's time to get violent on a forum but to actually do so is a whole other issue.

powerchuter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 16, 2007, 09:14 PM NHFT
Hey Claaaaiiiirrreee!

Hi Ian,
I've heard that before...
Maybe I think YOU'RE a "Fed"...

Actually I could care less whether you are one...or not...

No matter what you call yourself, or what you are...
If anyone attempts to assert their supposed "jurisdiction" against me...

I will defend myself and my self-ownership with deadly force...

So I don't suppose you have anything to worry about personally...

Or do you!?!

Couldn't we just leave the name calling to the republicrats?

powerchuter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT
I didn't say he was a Fed, I just said he sounds like a Fed.  Getting on pro-liberty forums and advocating violence is a typical Fed tactic.

Besides, talk is cheap.  It's easy to say it's time to get violent on a forum but to actually do so is a whole other issue.

I'm advocating defensive force...
I'm non-aggressive, but not non-violent...

Tyrannical regimes have murdered millions...
Does it really matter whether the victims were non-aggressive or non-violent?
They are still dead...

Also, please note that I have nothing against those who choose non-violence as their preferred method.
Russell and I get along splendidly...we respect each other and our chosen paths...

powerchuter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT

"Talk is cheap"...

Yes...it is...most assuredly...

What was that thing you do?

Cheap Talk Live?

Gotcha...lol.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: powerchuter on April 17, 2007, 09:40 AM NHFT

Perhaps I misunderstood you.  I'm all in favor of defensive force but when you say something like this:

QuoteIT'S TIME TO SHOOT THE BASTARDS RIGHT FRICKING NOW!!!

That sounds to me like suggesting initiation of force.  Which bastards were you advocating shooting, anyway? 

QuoteWhat was that thing you do?

Cheap Talk Live?

Gotcha...lol.

::)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: powerchuter on April 17, 2007, 09:31 AM NHFT
Hi Ian,

I didn't call you a name, I just said you sound like a Fed.  Fact is, Feds come into this forum and agitate for violence; so if you don't want people to continue thinking you're a Fed perhaps you should stay away from those sorts of statements.

powerchuter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2007, 09:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on April 17, 2007, 09:40 AM NHFT

Perhaps I misunderstood you.  I'm all in favor of defensive force but when you say something like this:

QuoteIT'S TIME TO SHOOT THE BASTARDS RIGHT FRICKING NOW!!!

That sounds to me like suggesting initiation of force.  Which bastards were you advocating shooting, anyway? 

Any and all bastards initiating force against me and mine...

FTL_Ian

Based on the content of your prior posts, you do not appear to actually be a Fed.    Please note, I looked at your posts prior to originally suggesting that you sounded like a Fed.  Had your other posts also been continually advocating violence I would have suggested that you actually were a Fed.

powerchuter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2007, 09:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on April 17, 2007, 09:31 AM NHFT
Hi Ian,

I didn't call you a name, I just said you sound like a Fed.  Fact is, Feds come into this forum and agitate for violence; so if you don't want people to continue thinking you're a Fed perhaps you should stay away from those sorts of statements.

Ok...correction...

"Couldn't we just leave the label calling to the republicrats?"
(Although, I suppose using the term "republicrats" is, in and of itself, "label calling"...lol)

I am not...and have not..."agitated" for violence...
I have/do/and will...advocate for overwhelming defensive force to all aggressors...

Tom Sawyer

Violence while not only morally wrong is in fact counter productive... it will grow the power of the government.

This whole notion that the change that needs to happen will come out of the barrell of a gun is nonsense. If you look to the successful "revolutions" of the last 50 years they all where nonviolent.

Anger and hate are "diseases" that will ruin you and everything you want to accomplish.

I won't sit by and allow people to corrupt and ultimately destroy what we would like to accomplish.

powerchuter

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 17, 2007, 10:23 AM NHFT
Violence while not only morally wrong is in fact counter productive... it will grow the power of the government.

This whole notion that the change that needs to happen will come out of the barrell of a gun is nonsense. If you look to the successful "revolutions" of the last 50 years they all where nonviolent.

Anger and hate are "diseases" that will ruin you and everything you want to accomplish.

I won't sit by and allow people to corrupt and ultimately destroy what we would like to accomplish.

Quote: "I won't sit by and allow people to corrupt and ultimately destroy what we would like to accomplish."

Response:  ?? You're not going to "allow" someone else to do something??  By what supposed "jurisdiction" will you accomplish this "dis-allowance"?

And, as a side note...
I'm not sure how effective non-violence would be if all those oppressed were to just take a bullet in the head peacefully...

The only reason "peaceful" revolutions happen is because the aggressors decide to stop using aggression against non-violent persons because they know...sooner or later...the non-aggressive(but highly defensive) persons will be defending themselves and their loved ones and their fellow people...

And, of course, they can't kill off all the slaves and sheeple...who would do the work?

SpeedPhreak

this has gotten off topic - but a very good discussion - I am going to start a new thread.... "violence vs non violence"

Tom Sawyer

Rob I'm calling you on the fact that you made a veiled threat to Ian in your post...

You responded to a man from Penn. post with the fact he should shoot the people that want his SSN for the land transfer.

My not allowing is the fact that I will not sit by idlely while you threaten violence. Will you now threaten me?