• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord: 3-BR Apartment available June

Started by Pat McCotter, April 17, 2007, 08:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

First floor 3-BR apartment in a two-family house will be available for rent in June. The owner is our very own Sam Cohen and he would love to rent to porcs. Off-street parking for two/three vehicles. Quiet neighborhood. $1200/month.

Free_Marketeer

^Bumpt.   :)

Is anyone else interested in this?

error

Is this still available? It's been listed here a while.

Free_Marketeer

I don't know if it's still available.  If it is, I hope the price is negotiable, though.  Either that, or I hope I find two cool people to room with instead of one.  :) 

Dreepa

I think that 41mag might be looking for a place in Concord.

NHwallrat

well i will tell you what if you can only find a temporary person to live with i will be looking to  move up after feb of 08 some time as i am on the First 1000 and would love some 'cheap' rent. 

Pat McCotter

I just PM'ed Free_Marketeer. I just spoke with Sam Cohen and he just this week signed a lease for the unit.

The upstairs unit is going to be available the end of September. I don't know the particulars of that one at this time.

Free_Marketeer

Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 24, 2007, 06:26 PM NHFT
I just PM'ed Free_Marketeer. I just spoke with Sam Cohen and he just this week signed a lease for the unit.

The upstairs unit is going to be available the end of September. I don't know the particulars of that one at this time.

So that means I only have to live in my truck for a month?  Great - better than I expected!  :) 

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Free_Marketeer on May 24, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 24, 2007, 06:26 PM NHFT

So that means I only have to live in my truck for a month?  Great - better than I expected!  :) 

??? You said "the end of July". The apt will be available the end of September. What, you want August - the hottest month of the year - to go away? ;D

Pat McCotter