• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

will work for food!

Started by Beth221, April 17, 2007, 09:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on April 18, 2007, 11:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 18, 2007, 07:06 AM NHFT
If I had a place and could afford to feed you Beth, I'd give you a room just cause you're fun to look at ;D

Lloyd would even offer to massage your broken butt. He's benevolent that way.  :angel4:

Willing to do it, if asked, but(t) woudn't  suggest it.  Probably one of the few men that could be trusted.  Might have a heart attack.  Me, not Beth.

error

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on April 18, 2007, 01:57 PM NHFT
Interested in painting a big one level ranch? If so we may have a deal for you --

I think you may get more than you bargained for!!

Beth221

Quote from: error on April 18, 2007, 04:51 PM NHFT
Interested in painting a big one level ranch? If so we may have a deal for you --

getting out of RI is worth it!!

error

Quote from: Beth221 on April 18, 2007, 04:54 PM NHFT

I would agree. And I've never been there! Come home soon.

Lloyd Danforth

What does RI have that the state of Wyoming doesn't have besides a seacoast?

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 18, 2007, 04:45 PM NHFT

Willing to do it, if asked, but(t) woudn't  suggest it.  Probably one of the few men that could be trusted.  Might have a heart attack.  Me, not Beth.

But Lloyd, at least you would die with a SMILE on your face...  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

CNHT

ny2nh

Quote from: powerchuter on April 18, 2007, 12:05 AM NHFT
I'm not interested in buying or putting my name on any lease or utilities...
But I would be interested in going in together with other porcupines on a big house...

My only requirement is a garage(at least one stall and some area for tools, parts, and supplies), a dry basement for additional storage...and for the location to be in a "decent" neighborhood...  Preferably 5 to 15 minutes outside of Manchester...

Let me know what you think?

Oh, and I would strongly prefer no pets in the common areas except for transport in and out of the house...

So, you want someone else to take all the risks and responsibilities and you would like to establish the ground rules and decide what your "requirements" are? Good luck with that.

lastlady

Quote from: ny2nh on April 19, 2007, 06:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on April 18, 2007, 12:05 AM NHFT
I'm not interested in buying or putting my name on any lease or utilities...
But I would be interested in going in together with other porcupines on a big house...

My only requirement is a garage(at least one stall and some area for tools, parts, and supplies), a dry basement for additional storage...and for the location to be in a "decent" neighborhood...  Preferably 5 to 15 minutes outside of Manchester...

Let me know what you think?

Oh, and I would strongly prefer no pets in the common areas except for transport in and out of the house...

So, you want someone else to take all the risks and responsibilities and you would like to establish the ground rules and decide what your "requirements" are? Good luck with that.

There are plenty of people who don't mind the responsibility of putting bills and rental agreements in their name. I'm sure Powerchuter has much he can and will contribute to any home and it never hurts to put your desires out there to find a good match.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Beth221 on April 18, 2007, 04:54 PM NHFT

Do you do murals? I got flat panels on the garage doors for just that purpose.

I would say just get up here. If Joe & Denise or Alec can't put you up, I probably could. Someone will.

SpeedPhreak

I do murals - to bad Im in colorado still :'(

Beth221

Do you do murals? I got flat panels on the garage doors for just that purpose.

I would say just get up here. If Joe & Denise or Alec can't put you up, I probably could. Someone will.

Does finger painting count??  I havent painted a mural since high school....!!  But I do dabble in water color and acrylic paints, my mom loves my art, she hangs it all on the refrigerator!   :)

Beth221

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 18, 2007, 07:08 PM NHFT
What does RI have that the state of Wyoming doesn't have besides a seacoast?

Well to name a few, very high taxes, strict gun laws, high prices for real estate, and rent, cant smoke a cigg anywhere..  NH looks cheep to buy property compared to the prices here in this "water front" state. 

Dreepa

Did you see the post that Pat just placed?

JOB=GIRL FRIDAY.... could work for you!