• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Russell Kanning demo Apr 27? (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, April 20, 2007, 08:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I am tentatively scheduling a Free Russell Kanning demo for Friday April 27th, 11:00 a.m. to be held at the courthouse.  I may cancel or postpone this so keep an eye on the thread till the last minute or call me to be sure:  603 721 1490

I don't know the addie yet for sure but I think it is the city hall building next to the traffic circle on main?

Any objections to the time/date/place?

Kat Kanning

That sounds good, Dada.  That's the correct location for the courthouse, and it seems like a good place to do it.

Quantrill

Man, I alway have to work when these things are going on!

:(

My job takes me through Keene sometimes so if I'm in the area I'll drive by and honk.

Puke

What we need are some cardboard cutouts of everyone so that when a person can't attend his artificial replacement could attend.  :D

Attach a sign stating that this person could not attend protest but is here in spirit.
Just a silly idea.

Dreepa

Quote from: Puke on April 21, 2007, 12:32 PM NHFT
What we need are some cardboard cutouts of everyone so that when a person can't attend his artificial replacement could attend.  :D

How about some of Russell?
Then Russell could be 'free'.  We could put him all over the state.

Pat K

Quote from: Dreepa on April 21, 2007, 09:26 PM NHFT

How about some of Russell?
Then Russell could be 'free'.  We could put him all over the state.

That would be cool, Life size Russells on every corner,
LOL!!!!

Quantrill

Maybe a life size Russell driving a car without a license...
;D

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Attach a sign stating that this person could not attend protest but is here in spirit.
Just a silly idea.

LOL i think if we are in the movie "the great escape," then puke is our steve mcqueen character...the one who has ideas that are so stupid they are brilliant...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!  i will of cours need it even more than others since i'm so often demonstrating alone.

wont work in the wind tho

so we need manaquins

It would really rocke if we had manaquins that could hold flags.

Lloyd Danforth

If we can make enough cut outs do we even need 20,000 people?

Puke

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 22, 2007, 06:57 AM NHFT
LOL i think if we are in the movie "the great escape," then puke is our steve mcqueen character...the one who has ideas that are so stupid they are brilliant...

;D

Stupid like a Fox!

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

"who's in charge?"  well caleb's in charge of course!  at least that's the official story, in reality no one's in charge.  there simply is an 80% chance I will show up at that location with a sign, and u guys can join me if you like or take my place if my schedule changes.

Who has signs I/we can use and are there any pictures of them?   I will just have some flags and NHfree.com signs maybe.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 20, 2007, 08:42 PM NHFT

I am tentatively scheduling a Free Russell Kanning demo for Friday April 27th, 11:00 a.m. to be held at the courthouse.  I may cancel or postpone this so keep an eye on the thread till the last minute or call me to be sure:  603 721 1490

I don't know the addie yet for sure but I think it is the city hall building next to the traffic circle on main?

Any objections to the time/date/place?

Cool!  I'll be there.

Kat Kanning

I have signs, and I'll be there whether or not Dada's able to make it.