• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can we have a favicon?

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 22, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Well, I have to say that I don't think anyone could fill Lloyd's curmudgeonly shoes.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 19, 2013, 07:53 PM NHFT
Well, I have to say that I don't think anyone could fill Lloyd's curmudgeonly shoes.

I sometimes sit in Lloyd's chair and feel a little grouchy, but I just can't get that "curmudgeonly feeling" thing down.

I'm not saying Jerry is the equivalent of Lloyd, he has to work on his procrastination.  On second thought maybe he's gonna do that tomorrow?   Besides as Asst. Curmudgeon Jerry toiled in the shadows so long, he deserves a shot at the job.  I figure if Jerry gets the job, maybe he'll pick me over John C. as his assistant. 

Curmudgeonly shoes?  So that was the source of his power!  Must find the curmudgeonly shoes.

Kat Kanning

I guess I could see his becoming the Curmudgeon's Apprentice.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 20, 2013, 06:52 AM NHFT
I guess I could see his becoming the Curmudgeon's Apprentice.

Jerry the Curmudgeon's Apprentice
"Hey Lloyd how am I doing?"

Alex Libman

I love you guys, and you don't have to agree with me, but IMHO - it looks like a taco with sauce spilling out.  You have to know it's supposed to be a porcupine.  This is like The Emperor's New Clothes.  Or:

(me)

jerry

If PatK, BobC and I combined our curmudgeoness we still wouldn't add up to Lloyd's.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jerry on June 20, 2013, 12:48 PM NHFT

If PatK, BobC and I combined our curmudgeoness we still wouldn't add up to Lloyd's.  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Kat Kanning

Well, if you make me a better one than the taco, I'll put it up :)

Alex Libman

(favicon.ico)

But you've had it all along.

Quote from: Alex Libman on June 18, 2013, 06:13 PM NHFT
But how to identify this site?...   Hmmm...  How about: 

It's from the emoticons collection, but scaled down in size.  It could be edited to look better with this scaling, and to make the pitchfork more prominent.

I may be out of touch, but this emoticon definitely makes me think of Russell and this forum!

8-bit theater presents...

The Russell Kannings marching in, hurrah, hurrah!

The Brown Taco cannot win, hurrah, hurrah!

Look again, and you'll agree, hurrah, hurrah!
There's no porcie there to see, hurrah, hurrah!

It may be big, and it may be stout,
Its beany filling pouring out,
But soon it will be lunch,
Kannings it will munch,
Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

Kat Kanning

Did you write that yourself?  I'll see if I can convert it to an icon.

Kat Kanning

I put it up there, it's hard to get it to refresh the thing though.  Tried this:

Start your  browser.
    Open the favicon.ico file directly, for example http://www.yourdomain.com/favicon.ico
    Refresh the favico.ico URL by pressing F5 or the appropriate browser Refresh (Reload) button
    Close the browser and open your website - voila, your favicon has been updated!

didn't work for me

Russell Kanning

Alex Libman

Kat Kanning

Well, I put it both places....

Alex Libman