• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

REVOLUTION, Ya Say Ya Want A

Started by Tom Sawyer, April 22, 2007, 09:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Black and gold are the anarcho-capitalist colors.

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: armlaw on May 10, 2008, 06:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: John Edward Mercier on December 29, 2007, 06:05 AM NHFT
The enforcers are partially paid through your registration.
In the Brown's case, it was more that the income tax has been thoroughly vetted. Most Americans would like to change it. Which is why we see several new formats 'flat'/'fair'. Personally, I would be more willing to return to tariffs, and a smaller federal mafia.

There are many who would agree with you, in returning to tariffs only as the ONLY means of funding the feds. This would put them back into the constitutional box of 1-8-17 where they belong and deprive them of using the fictional printing press currency to sucker in the sovereign states with federal funding contracts that require compelled performance, thus overriding the  prohibitions enumerated in the constitution. Yes, a return to the power of 4-4, and the sovereign Republics mandated therein. Now the question is: How can the restoration become manifest?

Pandora's Box... once opened it can never be the same. The only option is direct barter to avoid the artificial system that has been superimposed on the inherent one.

J’raxis 270145

Black, gold, and green? That would combine the green idea and the black-and-gold idea, and match the colors on the Gadsden flag. (Not all versions use a white rattlesnake, for example.)

As far as symbols go in general, I just use the Gadsden flag, because it's already plenty recognizable as a freedom symbol.

Tom Sawyer

Symbols have power and meaning...

Thailand has taken to using the three finger symbol from the Hunger Games.
Thugs can't help but being thugs... so they have arrested people for using the symbol... excellent, the controllers can only try to control... now all that someone has to do is hold up three fingers and they promote the revolution.

Hong Kong protesters' symbol became the umbrella

Free libertarian

Sometimes I hold up just one finger, when I am being revolting.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Did you hear Sex, Lies, and Anarchy talking about the origins of the middle finger? The idea was they would cut that finger off because it was key in using a bow. People raised it as a way of saying "I'm still armed". If that's the case, the modern equivalent would be the index finger.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on November 26, 2014, 09:05 AM NHFT
Did you hear Sex, Lies, and Anarchy talking about the origins of the middle finger? The idea was they would cut that finger off because it was key in using a bow. People raised it as a way of saying "I'm still armed". If that's the case, the modern equivalent would be the index finger.

Praise the Lloyd