• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Passion Parties" brand clearance items available

Started by PassionatePantherrr, April 23, 2007, 02:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

As I chose to start my own novelty business, rather than sign up with PassionParties, I have a number of items I bought as a startup kit that I am willing to part with for 25% off retail price (approximate discounted value for everything: $415). A few of the items are sealed, the rest are open with minimal product removed (intended for demo use). There are lotions, massage items, perfumes, cleanser, as well as toys. Please contact me for a list. Items can be bought separately, or you can buy the whole lot (at a better discount rate). Silver gladly accepted, other metals negotiable.
:-*

PassionatePantherrr

Still have about $300 worth of items available, I will only be bringing the "tamer" items along to Porc-fest (lotions, topicals, etc), as part of a clearance box, unless someone asks in advance, the naughtier items won't be on display. Again, let me know if you'd like the list.  :)