• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Going to Jail on 4/27

Started by SpeedPhreak, April 25, 2007, 11:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedPhreak

i think my lawyer may not be the best... hindsight you know?  then again he just may not be good w/the creative side... because he was on national news for defending a home invasion guy that was arrested for shooting an intruder... then again I could have probably defended that guy & got him a not guilty verdict.

at this point it is probably too late but I will ask him.  the evidence they have will prove i broke the law as it is written & that is what is killing me i think.  but then again my attorney (per his website) molested a 5yr old & this guy got of w/deferment (I believe).  my lawyer thinks it really boils down to her family.

Quantrill

powerchuter

Quote from: jose on April 25, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT
If I was you i would take it in front of a jury they try to scare everyone with the long sentence if you dont see it there way so when you go to jail you will not only be a felon but  as known in prison as a skinner, child molesters dont do well in gen pop doesn't matter if it wasn't against the law or not 100 years ago.If i were in your shoes i would run to NH as fast as i could and refuse to be extradited or start body building and beat the shit out of the first guy to give you shit about your charge. I've seen what happens to skinners behind the walls its not pretty.Run Run Run.The system is not fair anymore.Maybe ed brown can put you up you'd be safe there.

I second this...
You own yourself and no other person on this planet has any supposed "authority" or "jurisdiction" over you that you don't "allow" or "permit"...

Spend a few days with your friends and loved ones and let them know how much you care about them...
Then disappear...
Change the way you look, change the way you dress, and change the way you act...
Snail mail letters to your friends and loved ones ONCE(from a point along your journey and never again) letting them know that you had to leave and make your own way...

Otherwise you may never see the light of day again...it has happened many times  before...
You should not allow any other person to take "possession" of your body...ever...
"They" run the game both inside the courtroom and the joint(yes, even the county jail)...
Once they get control of you they may just decide to frame or bait you into a much worse situation...
One that you may never return from...

There are plenty of places in this country where you can get "lost"...

So you don't have to come to NH...
But no matter where you go...you must keep your past hidden and a secret because the spies and snitches are everywhere...

Hey, the choice is yours...

Live Free Or Die!

SpeedPhreak

believe me i thought about it & agree w/you 100%

something is keeping from pulling the trigger (figuratively?)though - its my daughter.  i never thought i wanted kids, but now that she is here I can't leave her.

i am already in the system (finger prints, mugs, etc..).  I wouldnt risk getting lost in america - if i were to go that route I would leave the country.  that way if i were to be caught i could fight extradition (dual criminality).

i dont have the resources or the knowledge to do that either.

d_goddard

It seems to me the greatest vengeance that you could deal to the system that has abused you, is to subvert it from the inside.
Make it so that no other person has to deal with what you are having to deal with, unless they truly have taken advantage of or hurt another party (which you assert you did not do, and I have no reason to disbelieve you).

Doing so is very do-able, if you have the patience and the will.

SpeedPhreak

i agree... i would like to do that.  i will have a several weeks to think about how.. but i am willing to take lessons if you have ideas.

i already pass out AFF dvds at my business - i would like to have jury nulification DVDs as wells as other liberty DVDs that I could do the same with... maybe a DVD on what to do if you are arrested, questioned, or a person of interest... it would be a short one "rule 1 - keep your mouth shut".

& here in the black & white the actions were 100% consentual & my attorney even named her the "aggressor"... so i give my honest word that this was not a product of manipulation by my part.

powerchuter

I purchase the Citizens Rule Book by the 500 to distribute to people.  This pocket sized booklet is filled with wonderful ideas that "they" don't want the people to know.  It also has fully informed jury information!!

I may be ordering these again in the near future so let me know if you would like some.

http://knowledgehouse.info/whitten.html

MaineShark

Another good one is Boston T. Party's "You and The Police."  Penny Dean gave me a copy which she had annotated with NH caselaw.  Good book on what you do and don't have to do in various situations when interacting with the police.

Joe

SpeedPhreak

i'd be interested & will check both of them out.

for now though...

see you in 6-12 wks