• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Panera Bread

Started by Soundwave, April 25, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave

If you are looking for a job to get you started while you look for a better job, looking for an easy hourly wage job, or looking for an hourly wage job with the goal of progressing within the company, I suggest Panera Bread. They are almost ALWAYS hiring. In addition to the one here in Keene, there are seven in New Hampshire: West Lebanon, Portsmouth, Concord, Bedford, Manchester, and two in Nashua. Pay starts above minimum wage, plus there is a 65% discount for yummy food! There are a variety of different jobs, hours are flexible, and there is plenty of opportunity to advance for those interested in taking that route. My experience has been positive thus far; it's a good company to work for.

If you have 3-5 years restaurant experience and/or a college degree in hospitality, and are looking for a manager position, I could give your name and number to the companies manager recruiter, as they are always on the look out. Manager positions offer decent starting pay with bonus', free food, and benefits.

Interested? Let me know, and I'll get you all the necessary information. I set up an interview about a month before we moved up. 

Dave Ridley

thanks for posting this julia!

Pat K

Do they need a food taster.
I would just so excellent at it. :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Soundwave on April 25, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT
looking for a manger position

Dog in the manger? Christ child wrapped in swaddling?  ;D