• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WHO JUST SMOTE ME?!?!?

Started by Quantrill, April 25, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

There's a bumper sticker on David's car. It says:

"It's not the left vs. right; It's the State vs. YOU!"

As far as I'm concerned, any position that isn't for the State is right.

tracysaboe

Quote from: MaineShark on May 02, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on May 01, 2007, 06:16 PM NHFTThe right position on liberty shouldn't offend liberty lovers.

Not everyone here is necessarily liberty lovers (anyone can join and lurk), and even among liberty lovers... ask me how many times I've been attacked by minarchists because I'm an anarchist...

Joe

Me too. I the other hand, minarchists like Incrimentalists get attacked by Russell and some of the other anarchists on the forum also.

Tracy

dalebert

I think people are afraid to give me karma for fear that people will think I blew them. (see my sig) I guess people just don't want that smudge on their reputation.
>:D

MaineShark

Quote from: lastlady on May 02, 2007, 02:59 PM NHFTYes Joe it is amazing how many "liberty lovers" judge anarchists positions or thoughts. What happened to being a sovereign being at the heart of libertarian values. Don't tread on me! Right? That goes for ALL including our so called liberty loving friends. The verbal attacks on you, powerchuter and a few others for simply expressing your personal position on important matters that effect YOU and YOUR LIFE sometimes gets my panties all up in a bunch!!!

Heck, I've seen anarchists attack themselves for being anarchists, because they're afraid of the word.

There was someone who posted a while back about how he thinks that anarchists are wrong and we need a government, but it should be totally voluntary.  Well, then it's anarchy, not government, isn't it?

Joe

dalebert

Quote from: MaineShark on May 03, 2007, 09:13 AM NHFT
There was someone who posted a while back about how he thinks that anarchists are wrong and we need a government, but it should be totally voluntary.  Well, then it's anarchy, not government, isn't it?

I doubt that we "need" government. I would say that I have no moral problems with a voluntary government that has no special authority. And I agree. That probably qualifies under anarchy; not government. I've actually made suggestions for an organization like that for people who feel a burning need for government.

I see I've recently be smoted (that a word?). I will wear my smite like a badge of honor! Now I am a true rebel. I wonder if it was my graphic discussion of male-on-male sexual activity. Well, let's see if I can piss more curmudgeons off and get more badges.

** BUTT-SEX!! **

David

That's not very graffical, but then again this Is a family friendly board.   :-X  I noticed your sig. a couple days ago.   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: error on May 02, 2007, 03:05 PM NHFT
There's a bumper sticker on David's car. It says:

"It's not the left vs. right; It's the State vs. YOU!"

As far as I'm concerned, any position that isn't for the State is right.

Great sticker, except that most people do not define 'state' as we do.  They will see the sticker and think of Kentucky, Mass, CA or whatever state they are in, verses them, which of course is also true.

powerchuter

Quote from: Dreepa on May 02, 2007, 03:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 02, 2007, 02:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on May 01, 2007, 06:16 PM NHFT
The right position on liberty shouldn't offend liberty lovers.

I don't think there is a "right" position. There is your position and my position and if the two shall meet then we simply agree on something.

Exactly... everyone has a different version of right.

I DON'T THINK SO!?!?!
WTF!!!

How many "versions" of "leave each and every other person alone and never, ever(directly or indirectly) initiate  aggression and aggressive force" can there really be!?!

The right position is where you are 100 percent on the Non-Aggression Principle and the Golden Rule...
Everything else(even 1 percent aggression) is the WRONG position...
And if you do it to me...directly or indirectly...
See my Statement of Resolve...

MaineShark

Quote from: powerchuter on May 06, 2007, 10:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on May 02, 2007, 03:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 02, 2007, 02:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on May 01, 2007, 06:16 PM NHFTThe right position on liberty shouldn't offend liberty lovers.
I don't think there is a "right" position. There is your position and my position and if the two shall meet then we simply agree on something.
Exactly... everyone has a different version of right.
I DON'T THINK SO!?!?!
WTF!!!

How many "versions" of "leave each and every other person alone and never, ever(directly or indirectly) initiate  aggression and aggressive force" can there really be!?!

The right position is where you are 100 percent on the Non-Aggression Principle and the Golden Rule...
Everything else(even 1 percent aggression) is the WRONG position...
And if you do it to me...directly or indirectly...
See my Statement of Resolve...

Rob, there are many versions of "right."  But there's one version of wrong, and all initiations of force are it!

I believe that's what others were getting at.

Joe

dalebert

Quote from: David on May 04, 2007, 12:42 AM NHFT
That's not very graffical, but then again this Is a family friendly board.   :-X  I noticed your sig. a couple days ago.   ;D
Ah well. It's been up there long enough and is not getting many laughs anymore... or ever perhaps.

lastlady

Quote from: dalebert on May 06, 2007, 11:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on May 04, 2007, 12:42 AM NHFT
Ah well. It's been up there long enough and is not getting many laughs anymore... or ever perhaps.

Oh I laughed! But hey it's not there anymore?  :-\

dalebert

Quote from: lastlady on May 21, 2007, 09:00 PM NHFT
Oh I laughed! But hey it's not there anymore?  :-\

Yeah, well someone said something about it being a family board and all that, but then I cuss all the time and I'm not going to stop doing that because I think profanity is sort of an illusion like the state. There's this notion about a certain word having power versus another word that means the same thing. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. :)

penis
dick
cock

THey all mean the same thing and yet some are cuss words, but even then only in context because "dick" can be short for Richard and "cock" can be a rooster. *shrug* It's so silly.

lastlady

I wish I could see who is smiting me! Reveal yourself!  ::)

CNHT

Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT

Got your back, lady...

But I wish I knew just what post y'all were talking about! LOL

lastlady

Quote from: CNHT on May 22, 2007, 05:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT

Got your back, lady...

But I wish I knew just what post y'all were talking about! LOL

Thanks!! I don't think we know. How could you tell? I think there is someone who just smites everyone on a daily basis.